Necromus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What a wonderful start into the day...driving *CHRRRRRR* and then you see some plastic parts flying out of the back of your car. Some protective cover on the underbody got busted Q__Q
    The Dark Knight Rises is pretty awesome
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    DAMN RIGHT SON.
    Peltron
    It was amazing. However, as a fan of the comics, I was just a bit disappointed that they decided to turn Blake into "Robin" instead of just introducing him as Dick Grayson...still, that movie was amazing. The Dark Knight is still 1# to me, but this is second!
    Rayhaku808
    Rayhaku808
    DKR > Avengers? I wanna see it...
    PK8
    PK8
    That menu is rather smexy, though I do think the icons and the words (example: Items) could use a little more distancing, but that's just me. Really smexy stuff. :)
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    It will look more nicer if you replace the windows wkins with ssme sexy pictures instead
    Necromus
    Necromus
    Those are pictures actually, not a windowskin.

I think it looks pretty modern like that, even if just pretty simple and not very fancy.

I'm totally lost with more detailed frames and stuff, so i'd rather not fidle around with that lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vini243