e5TSlypCRAw Apr 14, 2013

NecroNeko was last seen:
Jun 18, 2013
    1. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Well, it DOES go with everything.

2. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      What would be a script call for changing an actors name? Or even better, copying it from another actor?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Probably something like this:

$game_actors[id1].name = $game_actors[id2].name
        Apr 13, 2013
    3. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Can someone help me? Not worth a Thread. There was a Script a few weeks ago that made it possible to use the message commands like \i[x] in the Database Textboxes. What was the Script again?
    4. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Still funny after the 300th time :D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. anavn
        anavn
        so funny
        Apr 11, 2013
      3. Roboblue
        Roboblue
        That was awesome.
        Apr 11, 2013
      4. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Heh. First time I seen that crazy vid. Quite entertaining, and funny! :D (the tune is kinda of catchy, but I can't pronounce the AEEyUoOohh ;)
        Apr 11, 2013
    5. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Made SO much progress today. Sadly just Database stuff. So, nothing to actually "see". Doesn't feel rewarding :[
      2. Sailerius
        Sailerius
        Try being a programmer. Everything you do is nothing that can be seen. :<
        Apr 10, 2013
      3. NecroNeko
        NecroNeko
        @Sailerius, I've been for the past 4 years. But it depends which kind of programmer you are :)
        Apr 10, 2013
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Indeed it does :p
        Apr 10, 2013
    6. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Epic Battle Fantasy 4 kept me occupied. Finished after 18 hours. Best Flashgame I've played in years.
      1. Darr123
        Darr123
        Yup, EBF is a great game, I think I cleared it in 15 hours, very good flash game.
        Apr 9, 2013
      2. Clord
        Clord
        Epic Battle Fantasy 3 has been one of the better RPG games I have played amongst the free ones.
        Apr 9, 2013
    7. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Finished my Titlescreen after pulling an All-Nighter. Was tired as hell, but even more satisfied with the outcome :]
      1. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Pics or it didn't happen~
        Apr 6, 2013
      2. seita
        seita
        yes, pics please
        Apr 6, 2013
      3. NecroNeko
        NecroNeko
        Apr 6, 2013
    8. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      Freezing my project after two month of no process. Fiddling around with a new project to clear my mind while staying in touch with the Maker Engine :]
    9. NecroNeko
      NecroNeko
      I hate being in the midst of my game and getting like a thousand ideas for a new game x_x
      2. Ksi
        Ksi
        Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. I've got about 10+ documents in a folder filled with just game ideas and inspirations (pictures and music that set off the creative juices). It's a great idea to have such a thing in case the well runs a little dry, and they always come in handy eventually~
        Mar 12, 2013
      3. West Mains
        West Mains
        Write them down. You'll love having those notes when you're hit with a creative block!
        Mar 12, 2013
      4. Tsunero
        Tsunero
        It's better then being in the midst of a game, and having such an amazing idea for the current game that you can't let it go, but the idea requires you redoing basically every event you have written >.<
        Mar 18, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 4, 1993 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    german
    Well... I don't really know what could be of interest for you :]
    I've been working with RMXP for about 5 years and recently started using RMVX Ace.
    I've created 2 games with each about 12 hours of gameplay, but never released them. Only for family and friends :]
    If you want to know anything about me or need help with something feel free to write me a message. I don't bite. Most of the time. ... ... I'm terrible with jokes ._.
    Anyways. Thanks for checking out my profile :3

Gaming, Anime, Taking over the world

Interact