Nectar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fell victim of burnout... Save yourselves...
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I’ve been working on my game in all my spare time for the past 2 weeks and this evening forced myself to take a break.
    Nectar
    Nectar
    @Sigony yeah, usually I take a break and play other games until I feel inspired again
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I like to swing my arms back and forth for 30 minutes. It's called "zen swing". Really shows that not doing mentally stimulating things can be just as fun as doing them.
    I don't see an option for Dark Theme, halp
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It's at the very bottom. There should be a paintbrush icon.
    Nectar
    Nectar
    Thank you
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Or you could click your profile pic at the top of the forum and then click preference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TerryCollins