Recent content by Nedwal

1. Nedwal

Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

yes i saw that already but it doesnt answer my question . but thx anyway. i find the map inventory and visible boxes great. really awesome. but a lot of that seems circumstantial to me and has nothing to do with the actual core of an abs. Love your signagure btw. Zekken. i am really intrested...
  2. Nedwal

Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Thank you for this @Pheonix KageDesu. Awesome plugin. I was wondering, is there a complete feature list somewhere for basic and pro especially, that one can read b4 buying? I still consider rmmv a hobby till i finish my first sellable game, heck my first game at all...and would like to spend as...
  3. Nedwal

problems loading $gameVariables or parameters...

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of null at SF_SkillLvl_v0_6.js:330 line 330: Impo = $gameVariables.value($SfParams("Storage"))||[]; -> my impression is $gameVariables just aren't loaded and i dont know how to preload or however thats called them. ("var Impo;" is defined...
  4. Nedwal

problems loading $gameVariables or parameters...

hi guys. so i got this nice little piece of code thats running quite ok for starters. its supposed to become a skill lvling plugin at some point.i got the parameters set as well. (just change deBugModeOn to true to run it in editor; turn it to false to run ingame) (the problem lies in the false...
  5. Nedwal

Skill level names

Bump
  6. Nedwal

Skill level names

So i spent some time today putting together this list of skill level names. Maybe they are useful to someone. dreadful bad Beginner untrained Amateur inept Dabbler poor Novice Neophyte basic...
  7. Nedwal

Rendering shodows/lights arround columsn (or bridges)

Hi guys. I was really amazed when i first stumbled over Khas advanced lightning, but now i ran into a wall. I am trying to have a huge cave with supporting columns from the ground to the ceiling. and to make the whole place scary enough i use khas lighting. But no matter how hard i try there is...
  8. Nedwal

Galv Simple Crop (Numbering Crops)

i think its like this: EDIT.: DO NOT use rows 3 & 4, as they do not work properly. I think they are only there so the !crops image has the correct 3x4 character format in 2 rows by 4 columns. Took me quite a long time to figure that out, cause it partially works when you use the lower 2 rows...
  9. Nedwal

Yanfly Equip Requirements Help/Mod

using: Hime equip slots core to make multiple eqip slots and armors that can go on multiple slots. Way CustomOnEquipEval to turn switch on or off via notetags yanfly equip core to negate equipping if switch is off I got these tags now: <Equip Requirement> switch: 202 </Equip Requirement>...
  10. Nedwal

Event Change Equip

you may have to switch or add himes equip slots core - he offers the functionalyty to add multiple equipTypes to one equipment item. aka you can make your Fire ring be acceptable for RingSlot1 to RingSlot10 or such.
  11. Nedwal

RMMV Breath of the Wild Weather System

u can get the hud elements with sumrdmdde's hud maker. set a few switches according to your weather or just use the variables and make those the conditions for weather images to show on your hud. i myself am doing a similar thing with weather and date as ffxi. ...and yes, Harbinger, awesome...
  12. Nedwal

Spellcasting through Runes like Eldar Farseers

not a single interested soul?
  13. Nedwal

Yanfly Equip Requirements Help/Mod

sorry but this is not really an option. first, i plan on starting my char off with 0-1 slots slowly increasing them. so i really wouldn't want the player to have gathered 5-10 runes for his 2 slots f.e. and then not be able to equip 8 runes right away cauze they dont fit the slot requirement...
  14. Nedwal

Mr. Trivel Crafting System

Well thx - i got it working so far. <Custom On Equip Eval> $gameVariables.setValue(200, 139); $gameSystem.learnCraftingRecipe(v[200]); $gameSystem.learnCraftingRecipe(v[200]+10001); </Custom On Equip Eval> Now, is there a way instead of setting the variable to a specific ArmorId manually (139...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're Vtubers today! :D
treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren