Recent content by Needle

1. Needle

I tried installing on my work computer but it doesn't work. I may have to follow suit and bring...

I tried installing on my work computer but it doesn't work. I may have to follow suit and bring in my own laptop!
  2. Needle

I wonder if I could get away with playing Shovel Knight at work.

I wonder if I could get away with playing Shovel Knight at work.
  3. Needle

Really wish I could get back on the horse. This summer is getting way busier than I anticipated.

Really wish I could get back on the horse. This summer is getting way busier than I anticipated.
  4. Needle

Percentage Complete

You probably don't even really need a script for this. Just decide how many "points" your main story has that will register on your progression. For instance, if it's 25 points of interest, and we're going for 100%, then every time you "achieve" a main story point, increase your...
  5. Needle

Hmm. I betcha I could skype off my phone into a bluetooth headset at work in the morning...

Hmm. I betcha I could skype off my phone into a bluetooth headset at work in the morning...
  6. Needle

Aw what? How did I miss out on this!

Aw what? How did I miss out on this!
  7. Needle

Names?

Any reason you prefer Nick? I'm also a resident Nicholas, but I prefer Nick to the point that I have a credit card that says "Nick" instead of Nicholas. I'm really just curious what your motivation is, seeing as my motivation is pretty much the exact opposite. :)
  8. Needle

Gonna keep on keepin' on! Made a list of RPG tasks to complete on my current project and it's 11...

Gonna keep on keepin' on! Made a list of RPG tasks to complete on my current project and it's 11 items long. Oh yea, also: eat coooooookies.
  9. Needle

While watching SGDQ, I built an animated boss sprite for my forest area...

While watching SGDQ, I built an animated boss sprite for my forest area: http://www.gustgame.com/images/kudzu_king_gif.gif
  10. Needle

What are you working on?

Spent most of the day building a custom sprite for a boss battle - a giant mutant plant guy. My style doesn't really mesh too well with the RTP style, but it will have to do for now. Drawn on paper, built segment by segment in Adobe Flash, then recompiled into frames in Photoshop. The final...
  11. Needle

I did a lot of hunting some weeks ago and had a really hard time finding a template for anything...

I did a lot of hunting some weeks ago and had a really hard time finding a template for anything but Holder-sized animated battlers. It was frustrating.
  12. Needle

Am I the only person who gets bugged by the hour counter? I will literally shut down RPGMaker...

Am I the only person who gets bugged by the hour counter? I will literally shut down RPGMaker even if I have to go to Photoshop for ten minutes.
  13. Needle

Steam says by "hours played" on RPGMaker is now 152 hours. I'm hoping by the weekend to get it...

Steam says by "hours played" on RPGMaker is now 152 hours. I'm hoping by the weekend to get it to 165 :P
  14. Needle

I wanna brush his beautiful hair!

I wanna brush his beautiful hair!
  15. Needle

Just make it a series of choices! One hallway, thirty NPCs, each with a choice. Only one choice...

Just make it a series of choices! One hallway, thirty NPCs, each with a choice. Only one choice is correct each time. GO GO GO

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SRR8