Recent content by Neena

1. Neena

Broken Grace.

Broken Grace.
  2. Neena

"COATS" - A game of desperate research [+Demo]

I don't know where to start, this game was so much fun and I enjoyed it so much. I really enjoyed chatting up the characters and the change ups during each phase, I loved the first and second phase but the third phase was kinda hard for me. I ran out of dialogue pretty quickly but with each new...
  3. Neena

Well that's handy then, you never know when you might need a certain resource.

Well that's handy then, you never know when you might need a certain resource.
  4. Neena

Huzzah! Brand new avatar, which is a character from my game. :P

Huzzah! Brand new avatar, which is a character from my game. :P
  5. Neena

Amazing isn't it?

Amazing isn't it?
  6. Neena

"COATS" - A game of desperate research [+Demo]

I really am enjoying this game, I didn't think I'd get so invested into it but I really do love the characters and the story going on. I look forward to being able to romance Lissa and to read more of her dialog. I really liked seeing new things added to the place as It slowly began to feel more...
  7. Neena

I pretty much never had the time to work on them, If I started working on them again I'd have to...

I pretty much never had the time to work on them, If I started working on them again I'd have to start from scratch since my style has changed/improved.
  8. Neena

Extremely incomplete original tileset. I started it last year but never really worked on It, the...

Extremely incomplete original tileset. I started it last year but never really worked on It, the only finished bits on it are the shelves and the character. http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/neena-chan/Indoortileset_zps1643bc22.png
  9. Neena

There is nothing worse than coming back from holiday only to realize that some of the stuff...

There is nothing worse than coming back from holiday only to realize that some of the stuff you've been working on has been corrupted or lost.
  10. Neena

Oneirophrenia

You should keep crafting, even though it'll take longer, if it influences the survival aspect you must keep it! Since it just sounds awesome. By the way, that video was awesome, I am seriously looking forward to the first demo.
  11. Neena

Oneirophrenia

Holy guacamole.. The story really peaked my interests but what made my interests peak the most was the screenshots, the mapping is amazing with a dark creepy atmosphere surrounding them which really backs the whole plague aspect. I really look forward to playing the demo when it comes out.
  12. Neena

Was there much of a difference?

Was there much of a difference?
  13. Neena

Happy day of your birth tomorrow >=o.

Happy day of your birth tomorrow >=o.
  14. Neena

Thankfully he didn't get upset although he didn't seem impressed either, but he did point out...

Thankfully he didn't get upset although he didn't seem impressed either, but he did point out that they were actually 100 dollars, not 80 xP.
  15. Neena

I... I just broke my boyfriends 80 dollar headphone set, by picking it up, it snapped... x__x

I... I just broke my boyfriends 80 dollar headphone set, by picking it up, it snapped... x__x

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wylie33brandon