Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2014
Birthday:
Mar 21, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

negative_headed

Hard to Read, Male, 31

Veteran

I was working on a project that had me using this low grade drawing tool to make illustrations. Just when I started to get a bit better at making the illustrations with the tool I ditched the project and started a new one... and this one doesn't need me to make illustrations at all... feels like such a wasted effort. Dec 12, 2013

negative_headed was last seen:
Mar 2, 2014
    1. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      I was working on a project that had me using this low grade drawing tool to make illustrations. Just when I started to get a bit better at making the illustrations with the tool I ditched the project and started a new one... and this one doesn't need me to make illustrations at all... feels like such a wasted effort.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Improved skill counts, makes it easier and faster to do things next time. Don't delete assets, even if you can't use them it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't be happy for them. I put those sorts of things on OGA.
        Dec 12, 2013
      3. negative_headed
        negative_headed
        I don't know what OGA is. I do need to stop deleting things. I lost my last portfolio to a computer Virus and I really should be refocusing on making a new one.
        Dec 12, 2013
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Check it out then. :D OpenGameArt.org
        Dec 12, 2013
    2. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      Finish drawing a picture in a way I've never done before : Completely lose interest in drawing the rest of the ones that would belong to the set... this is not a good affliction for game making.... >.<
    3. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      I think I coughed myself into a hernia... I hate allergy season...
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        My mother did that... x_x
        Nov 5, 2013
    4. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      And then it suddenly dawned on me. Animal people, you know those antropromorhic atrocities, yes those.... yes, THOSE! That's something I've never done before.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        To be honest, you can be more creative with those than you can with actual humans, simply because you can take animal characteristics, traits, and behaviors; and then mix them with human ones!
        Oct 12, 2013
    5. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      Really wish I knew how to properly set up my tablet for a dual display.
    6. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      I get lost a lot. Thought of one interesting thing to make, visually. Thought of another, and another, another, another, another... No clue which one to produce first... all so vastly different.
    7. negative_headed
      negative_headed
      Finally got my Wacom to work with my new laptop. Silly me, forgot to reset my laptop after installing.
      1. NPC
        NPC
        I still need to find my download CD again/
        Aug 29, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    English
    Most any form of art I find interesting. I've done Singing, Acting, Drawing, Painting, Dance, writing, design, and even colour guard(Yes I was one of those band flag girls... but a guy.)

Not real sure why, but it's certainly more fun then anything else I could be doing although a bit more useless as well.