negative_headed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was working on a project that had me using this low grade drawing tool to make illustrations. Just when I started to get a bit better at making the illustrations with the tool I ditched the project and started a new one... and this one doesn't need me to make illustrations at all... feels like such a wasted effort.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Improved skill counts, makes it easier and faster to do things next time. Don't delete assets, even if you can't use them it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't be happy for them. I put those sorts of things on OGA.
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    I don't know what OGA is. I do need to stop deleting things. I lost my last portfolio to a computer Virus and I really should be refocusing on making a new one.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Check it out then. :D OpenGameArt.org
    Finish drawing a picture in a way I've never done before : Completely lose interest in drawing the rest of the ones that would belong to the set... this is not a good affliction for game making.... >.<
    And then it suddenly dawned on me. Animal people, you know those antropromorhic atrocities, yes those.... yes, THOSE! That's something I've never done before.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    To be honest, you can be more creative with those than you can with actual humans, simply because you can take animal characteristics, traits, and behaviors; and then mix them with human ones!
    I get lost a lot. Thought of one interesting thing to make, visually. Thought of another, and another, another, another, another... No clue which one to produce first... all so vastly different.
    Finally got my Wacom to work with my new laptop. Silly me, forgot to reset my laptop after installing.
    NPC
    NPC
    I still need to find my download CD again/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeathByPiercing