Recent content by negative_headed

1. negative_headed

The almighty Dark souls coop/pvp thread

Coop? I remember playing the first dark souls and noting the only coop was people leaving "treasure below" notes along every single deadly cliff. The first game bored me to tears, as did Demon Souls. Coop might actually make it interesting for once. To go ahead and get the disclaimer out of...
  2. negative_headed

A confession letter

I haven't posted in a while so this will seem really out of left field but hey, I'm bored at the moment so why not? Right? I bought RPGMaker VXAce on Steam and signed up for this site, I played with the tools, not for the first time in my life and tried to see what a modern me could do with it...
  3. negative_headed

What race do you want playable in a role-playing board game?

Okay, as someone who is in the process of making a new ruleset for my own tabletop style RPGs as well as new lore for it's universe I have a lot I can say about this subject... But I won't... your allowing 7 races which is actually pretty fine so long as you can differentiate properly. Most...
  4. negative_headed

Are you lazy?

TL:DR please someone find this funny.
  5. negative_headed

DBZ:Battle of Z demo

Tried the Vita Demo. Wasn't a bad game by any means. I actually hate DBZ and Akira Toriyama... but the game is on some level tempting... which leaves me a bit upset... >.<
  6. negative_headed

also it seems I losted my understanding of the usage of -ed....

also it seems I losted my understanding of the usage of -ed....
  7. negative_headed

Disabled? I losted full function of one leg due to an injury 5 years ago so I kinda get it but...

Disabled? I losted full function of one leg due to an injury 5 years ago so I kinda get it but how bad?
  8. negative_headed

@West Mains: I see the joke but I don't think it's appropriate to say... >.> @Sharm: Hurray...

@West Mains: I see the joke but I don't think it's appropriate to say... >.> @Sharm: Hurray for the digital age right? Even when sick you can't truly escape all responsibilities.
  9. negative_headed

I don't know what OGA is. I do need to stop deleting things. I lost my last portfolio to a...

I don't know what OGA is. I do need to stop deleting things. I lost my last portfolio to a computer Virus and I really should be refocusing on making a new one.
  10. negative_headed

I improved a skill I guess, but the assets would probably be useless for anything else. They...

I improved a skill I guess, but the assets would probably be useless for anything else. They were cards for a project and I only have one of them on my computer now because I turned it into a gif and haven't deleted it yet.
  11. negative_headed

I was working on a project that had me using this low grade drawing tool to make illustrations...

I was working on a project that had me using this low grade drawing tool to make illustrations. Just when I started to get a bit better at making the illustrations with the tool I ditched the project and started a new one... and this one doesn't need me to make illustrations at all... feels like...
  12. negative_headed

Your sources of inspiration.

This is a little... eh... I close my eyes and think up variables, apply these variables to a world and then watch how the world develops on it's own. Then when I notice something significant happen I home in on it and record all the details. I then use that as my story. I don't know if it's...
  13. negative_headed

The Most Satisfying Ending Ever

So far of the games in which I've beaten the one that's stuck with me the best has been the only ending I ever got in Persona 4. It wasn't the good ending and It made me feel terrible, but that was the ending I had to get. It's what I feel I would have done. I couldn't even bring myself to play...
  14. negative_headed

I'm lonely, looking for RMers who have Skype to chat with.

Is that like angry english?
  15. negative_headed

meh, those numbers are always inflated to begin with.

meh, those numbers are always inflated to begin with.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!
Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326