Recent content by NegativeInspiration

1. AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

Thanks for the plugin. I noticed that it looks like the "After battle recovery" is triggering twice. It seems to do 1 pulse on victory, and then a second pulse when the party returns to the map screen.
  2. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Added some not so nice elves to the pack! And one of their two headed dogs and a corrupted elf. Feel free to make requests, I'm just making battlers as my own game needs them!
  3. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Some more goons to round out the Evil Empire forces.
  4. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Thanks, I'm making more as I need them and I've currently rounded out what I immediately need for my game. But always happy to make more of a theme, or set!
  5. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

In the lead up to MZ, I will be taking prompts, suggestions and requests to round out the pack! Please feel free to send them all my way.
  6. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

10 new, mostly forest based creatures added to the mix today!
  7. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Adding 2 more groups of creatures!
  8. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

8 more battlers into the mix! A sentry mech 2 bugs A bug bear bird, bugbird? Some dark-elf/lamias 2 mummies
  9. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

9 more elementals!
  10. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Adding 10 more to the mix!
  11. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Hi there. I've been a long time user of RPG Maker, and started getting into art last year. With MZ coming, I decided to get working on a whole bunch of battlers, monsters, and the like. I am open for monster requests! Turn around time will vary however. I know the images sometimes don't all...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoutala