neko_ene1ove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on animations. Kinda hard, but I think it will turn out successfully!
    IN0QKh4YjPk.jpg
    Anyone knows how to make the screen when playing bigger? Like, full size (1366x768)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Post under the support thread for the maker you are using. However if you are using anything but MZ changing the resolution will take a plugin (if MV) or a script (if ACE, XP or VX), or it is not possible (if 2000 or 2003).
    Hey there! It's Neko~~
    I have one problem with producing an RPG Game. The main problem of making a game is time, like how long you're making it. My job is to make maps with ready tilesets and characters, but it's also hard to draw your own characters (if you're redrawing them). Is it okay to produce a game like that for that long or not?
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Yeah. Trying to create (or commission) custom tiles and characters and battlers and everything, it will take years to make your game (and probably cost many thousands of dollars as well). RTP is fine for most of it. You can also find ready-made, royalty-free resources on the "Resources" boards on this forum (free), in the shop at this site (paid), and around the internet (usually free).
    Loki2020
    Loki2020
    A character like this can me designed it 20 minutes and rendered in an hour on a mid size graphics card. I know it breaks tradition but you know, whatever :p

14882245_889115771225088_4495954707303345860_o.png
    N7nMdZb2alo.jpg

I wasn't really happy with small original sprites from RPG Maker MV, and I was bored so I tried to redraw the girl. What do you think it?
    neko_ene1ove
    neko_ene1ove
    Well, I found Paint the easiest way for me to draw, but thanks for advice!~~
    Celestrium
    Celestrium
    I was thinking the same thing as Avery, Paint must have made that a difficult process...which says a lot about your skill and effort, but something like graphicsgale or asperite might make it easier for you to draw long term. Something to seriously consider..

Anyway, great job! I love how it turned out!
    tale
    tale
    It's possible to change language on GraphicsGale.
    Russian language zip at GraphicsGale Translations
    Extract zip and move txt file inside 'lang' folder directory.

To change language by File > Preferences...
    System tab - box menu to select a language
    Exit out and then start GraphicsGale again

2bF1jxI.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epitaph78