Nekochan458
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The moment I realised I forgot to put the credits into my GameJam project file. And the player start position literally in the wall.
    I'M SORRY, Avery, VisuStella and everyone who I didn't credit. :kaoeh:
    Why do I feel so uncomfortable with that little empty spot there? *proceed to throw a bunch of grass and flowers in*
    BF: Dang girl, ya over-decorating it and wait, doesn't this program cost 70-
    I cracked it (no I didn't)
    Anyways, is there any tips for that? I felt like sometimes I over-decorating the map.
    Been 1 day since I bought RPG Maker MZ, I have read all the tutorial post on the website and watch videos on Youtube. My brain has stopped working, how is this SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR A CHILD? Imma child 2 u no? :kaomad3:
    wat kind of child r they talking about and can I meet them? :kaopride:
    TEACH ME, CHILD-SENPAI.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    When I first started I had no idea how switches worked. Started off making maps, and then tried making a chest event that ended up giving the player an endless supply of potions. lol.
    Dev_With_Coffee
    Dev_With_Coffee
    Start with the basics, most of these tutorials teach as if you were required to use additional plug-ins with Yanfly or MOG. Learn to create standard things like:
    • basic chest with item or money
    • a boss on the map that vanishes after being defeated
    • switch maps (enter and exit a house or cave)
    • How to configure the database
    Reactions: Shaz
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    It started from a baby step, adding events, show text, and character movement. And afterward, you started to think of a bigger plan such as how to make a pokemon clone or harvest moon clone. That is where it is NOT going to be SIMPLE enough for a child :p
    I have done it... I bought RPG Maker MZ and BF is asking where da heck did his 70$ go. :aswt: Save me:kaocry:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxdiagnostical