Nekochan458's latest activity

• Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 replied to the thread Dancers and Bards.
    @palinskyjoe Thank you for the tip. I'll do my best and follow the tutorial.
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 replied to the thread Dancers and Bards.
    @Soulrender I'm sorry I should have said this in the request. The problem is I have to own a copy of MV to use the sprites.
  • Nekochan458
    Resource Type: Characters Sprites Maker Format: MZ Description: I'm looking for some bards or dancers to decorate the scene but...
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 updated their status.
    The moment I realised I forgot to put the credits into my GameJam project file. And the player start position literally in the wall. I'M...
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 replied to the thread Food Icon.
    @Avery Thank you so much for sharing the resources.
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 replied to the thread Food Icon.
    @Dev_With_Coffee thank you so much, i'll check them out.
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 posted the thread Food Icon in Resource Requests.
    Resource Type: Food Icon Maker Format: MZ Description: I'm looking for some cookie icons for the game. Do you have some recommendations?
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 commented on Nekochan458's profile post.
    @dreamfall887 welp, the image doesn't upload that way unfortunately. Maybe I figure something out to fill that empty space. Anyways...
  • Nekochan458
    @dreamfall887 I want to show you the map but I don't know how to import the pic into this comment.
  • Nekochan458
    Why do I feel so uncomfortable with that little empty spot there? *proceed to throw a bunch of grass and flowers in* BF: Dang girl, ya...
  • Nekochan458
    Thanks for the tips and seriously, -_- 7 and 9 yrs old...? *sits in the corner of the room* these people are not normal
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 reacted to Shaz's comment on Nekochan458's profile post with Like Like.
    And don't think because you're not a child, that you have to be better and faster. I also started out by drawing simple maps and adding...
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 reacted to Finnuval's comment on Nekochan458's profile post with Like Like.
    My 9yo son also makes some simple things. Its like @Shaz said. Info overload prolly. Keep it basic at first and Just try out some stuff...
  • Nekochan458
    Nekochan458 reacted to Shaz's comment on Nekochan458's profile post with Like Like.
    My son was making maps in RMXP when he was about 7. He added simple events for transfers and chests. My guess is you've overwhelmed...
  • Nekochan458
    Been 1 day since I bought RPG Maker MZ, I have read all the tutorial post on the website and watch videos on Youtube. My brain has...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frishu