Recent content by Nekochan458

1. Nekochan458

Dancers and Bards

@palinskyjoe Thank you for the tip. I'll do my best and follow the tutorial.
  2. Nekochan458

Dancers and Bards

@Soulrender I'm sorry I should have said this in the request. The problem is I have to own a copy of MV to use the sprites.
  3. Nekochan458

Dancers and Bards

Resource Type: Characters Sprites Maker Format: MZ Description: I'm looking for some bards or dancers to decorate the scene but unfortunately, there's no behavior sprites in MZ. I found some online but I don't have MV to use them. Do you have some recommendations for MZ?
  4. Nekochan458

The moment I realised I forgot to put the credits into my GameJam project file. And the player...

The moment I realised I forgot to put the credits into my GameJam project file. And the player start position literally in the wall. I'M SORRY, Avery, VisuStella and everyone who I didn't credit. :kaoeh:
  5. Nekochan458

Food Icon

@Avery Thank you so much for sharing the resources.
  6. Nekochan458

Food Icon

@Dev_With_Coffee thank you so much, i'll check them out.
  7. Nekochan458

Food Icon

Resource Type: Food Icon Maker Format: MZ Description: I'm looking for some cookie icons for the game. Do you have some recommendations?
  8. Nekochan458

@dreamfall887 welp, the image doesn't upload that way unfortunately. Maybe I figure something...

@dreamfall887 welp, the image doesn't upload that way unfortunately. Maybe I figure something out to fill that empty space. Anyways thanks you for your care. :kaojoy:
  9. Nekochan458

@dreamfall887 I want to show you the map but I don't know how to import the pic into this comment.

@dreamfall887 I want to show you the map but I don't know how to import the pic into this comment.
  10. Nekochan458

Why do I feel so uncomfortable with that little empty spot there? *proceed to throw a bunch of...

Why do I feel so uncomfortable with that little empty spot there? *proceed to throw a bunch of grass and flowers in* BF: Dang girl, ya over-decorating it and wait, doesn't this program cost 70- I cracked it (no I didn't) Anyways, is there any tips for that? I felt like sometimes I...
  11. Nekochan458

Thanks for the tips and seriously, -_- 7 and 9 yrs old...? *sits in the corner of the room*...

Thanks for the tips and seriously, -_- 7 and 9 yrs old...? *sits in the corner of the room* these people are not normal
  12. Nekochan458

Been 1 day since I bought RPG Maker MZ, I have read all the tutorial post on the website and...

Been 1 day since I bought RPG Maker MZ, I have read all the tutorial post on the website and watch videos on Youtube. My brain has stopped working, how is this SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR A CHILD? Imma child 2 u no? :kaomad3: wat kind of child r they talking about and can I meet them? :kaopride: TEACH ME...
  13. Nekochan458

I have done it... I bought RPG Maker MZ and BF is asking where da heck did his 70$ go. :aswt...

I have done it... I bought RPG Maker MZ and BF is asking where da heck did his 70$ go. :aswt: Save me:kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavia