Recent content by nekomaru

1. nekomaru

Event System Support (EXPERT USERS ONLY!)

Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to refer to the tutorials next time  :blink:
  2. nekomaru

well that's Jibberish, haha

well that's Jibberish, haha
  3. nekomaru

still japanese

still japanese
  4. nekomaru

japanese they're just song titles of a singer named Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

japanese they're just song titles of a singer named Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
  5. nekomaru

Candy Candy

Candy Candy
  6. nekomaru

Otona Na Kodomo

Otona Na Kodomo
  7. nekomaru

Koi Koi Koi

Koi Koi Koi
  8. nekomaru

Oh Hello

Thank you thank you  :guffaw:
  9. nekomaru

Oh Hello

Hello fellow RPG Maker users I shall be known as Maru, and I am currently using RPG Maker XP to create my um... VISION. I dunno, something just hit me to create a game with a complicated (?) plot. I'll see how it turns out as I go. Anyways, I've joined here to not only ask my inevitably...
  10. nekomaru

pika pika fantajin

pika pika fantajin
  11. nekomaru

Event System Support (EXPERT USERS ONLY!)

I am fairly new to RPG Maker XP. I am catching on to the events and what they do, but I wish to perform a rather complicated event. Is there a way that I can prevent my character from advancing to another map without first beating a battle? I would like for my character to first go to one room...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhaust