Nekonron
Birthday:
June 28
Home Page:
Indie Game Dev

Share This Page

1. There are no messages on Nekonron's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 28
    Home Page:
    http://neetbytes.com
    Indie Game Dev
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    About Me

I've always enjoyed coming up with stories and have been writing original pieces as well as fan fictions since I was a kid.

Games has always been an interesting medium of story-telling for me and I strongly believe there are just some stories that can only be told through this medium.

While I may not be very good at it, I do hope, at the very least, that others would be able to enjoy what I have to share.

Having my first RPG Maker MV game accepted on Steam during the final batches of greenlit games is a step towards achieving my goals for this.

Released Games:

ESCAPE Room: Reality

What if you woke up in a locked room with four other strangers? With no apparent way out, you're now forced to work together to find a way to escape.

An escape room styled puzzle RPG, where there are no battles or monsters to fight, only doors to unlock and pieces to put together. Who will escape, who can you trust? Lose yourself in a locked-room scenario and uncover the hidden truths behind it all!

ESCAPE Room: Reality on Steam

ESCAPE Room: Reality on Itch.io

Signature

Completed games:

ESCAPE Room: Reality [RPG Maker MV]
    An escape room styled puzzle RPG. Find clues, solve puzzles and work together with complete strangers to escape!
    [Steam] [Itch.io]