About Me

I've always enjoyed coming up with stories and have been writing original pieces as well as fan fictions since I was a kid.

Games has always been an interesting medium of story-telling for me and I strongly believe there are just some stories that can only be told through this medium.

While I may not be very good at it, I do hope, at the very least, that others would be able to enjoy what I have to share.

Having my first RPG Maker MV game accepted on Steam during the final batches of greenlit games is a step towards achieving my goals for this.

Released Games:

ESCAPE Room: Reality

What if you woke up in a locked room with four other strangers? With no apparent way out, you're now forced to work together to find a way to escape.

An escape room styled puzzle RPG, where there are no battles or monsters to fight, only doors to unlock and pieces to put together. Who will escape, who can you trust? Lose yourself in a locked-room scenario and uncover the hidden truths behind it all!

ESCAPE Room: Reality on Steam

ESCAPE Room: Reality on Itch.io
Birthday
June 28
Website
http://neetbytes.com
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
Indie Game Dev

Signature

Completed games:

ESCAPE Room: Reality [RPG Maker MV]
An escape room styled puzzle RPG. Find clues, solve puzzles and work together with complete strangers to escape!
[Steam] [Itch.io]

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra