NekoPandaWolf_Studios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First timer at making games but I'm doing my best despite zero scripting knowledge nor rpg maker knowledge. ;w;
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Like I said, the videos are simple basics.

You can use variables to get a lot of useful information about what's going on, not only setting them to direct values.
    You may not use the puzzles, but trying to event eg. the simple push boulder puzzle can teach you other important things you will definitely use - player or event coordinates and such.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Even if you are already able to event a relationship system or fancy parallax mapping right now, it might not be the best idea to do it when you don't have the bare bones of the game. (I can tell from experience)
    NekoPandaWolf_Studios
    NekoPandaWolf_Studios
    I feel like one example that'd fit would be when I tried adding in a custom theme using galv's menu themes engine and I kept getting the default despite switching the theme name to the custom one ^-^" would I be correct to think the example fits?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phimvietsub