Recent content by NekroG

1. NekroG

failed to obtain owned workshop items data

I just got this too scared me, you guys didnt suffer any loss of any parts of your project did you?
  2. NekroG

Passable Tiles not passable?

If its a copied tileset used in D instead of A, and will only use on this map I think I will be ok?
  3. NekroG

This is what my tileset/ dir looked like to make it work
  4. NekroG

Thanx Dad thats what I ended up doing now. had to make like 5 copies of those 4 tiles but Now it works fine the way I wanted it to Thank you. SOLVED
  5. NekroG

Can I make an event on each space that would block the person from going any direction but the one wanted?
  6. NekroG

Well That is a definite bummer, thanks anyways.
  7. NekroG

To me it looks like its setup right, why won't it let me move in any direction on these tiles?
  8. NekroG

How to build a spike trap that deals damage !

Nevermind All i had to do is change that 0 to a 1 instead. works great thanks
  9. NekroG

How to build a spike trap that deals damage !

This was very helpful in setting one up, but one issue I found is that after following this, there is a frame where the trap shows nothing on the ground? Any way to fix that?
  10. NekroG

Door flashes as open....

Direction fix worked thank you! SOLVED
  11. NekroG

Door flashes as open....

I have a small thing that is bugging me, I tried to set this switch up to unlock a door, but set it on a timer so it locks after 5 seconds, but when you click on the door it shows it as open while the text is playing. What part of the code is causing this? I have a feeling its something...
  12. NekroG

Issue with Yanflys Animated Sideview enemies

Ok those appear to be my error, i tried adding them in the folder and adding copy at the end of them so i had a back up incase it didnt work but the file has to be named the same to work. so I am good now on this  SOLVED.
  13. NekroG

I tried installing YEP Core engine to see if it would make a difference but that plugin gives me: failed to execute "getImageData" on "CanvasRenderingContext2d": float parameter 1 is non-finite.
  14. NekroG

It seems updating the message core also doesn't work right, it doesn't display any thing in the text boxes.
  15. NekroG

ok, thanks for the update link, now that I updated it tho I get this error typeerror cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined  Only plugins that are on Updated battle core, updated msg core, and this one.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cieluz