Nella102's latest activity

• Nella102
    Nella102 reacted to Ninjakillzu's comment on Nella102's profile post with Haha Haha.
    If only they could all pop into existence in the exact manner that we planned them, instead of having to make them all ourselves! ;_;
  • Nella102
    Nella102 updated their status.
    I’m convinced I have a genius idea for my RPG.
  • Nella102
    I'm surprised how high my voice can go while singing along to songs. :yswt:
  • Nella102
    I’d love to see this happen! It’d be a huge addition to the community‘s possibilities and the fact that you’re considering it makes you...
  • Nella102
    Nella102 commented on Nella102's profile post.
    Lol yeah Honestly I don’t really have anyone that talks with me on discord. I feel like when this is all over, we’re all going to be...
  • Nella102
    I’m bored and have no one to chat with xD Out of curiosity, anybody else the same?
  • Nella102
    Put on a profile picture that suits me better.
  • Nella102
    Nella102 reacted to 48Tentacles's comment on Nella102's profile post with Like Like.
    I've got nearly zero experience with mapping (apart from the tutorials inside MV), so seeing people enjoy mapping gives me a smile in...
  • Nella102
    I forgot how fun mapping can be. ...Even if the items seen in the map make no sense.
  • Nella102
    Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.
  • Nella102
    I hope the title makes sense. I'm trying to figure out how I can make an arrow pop up whenever you're close to something you can...
  • Nella102
    Nella102 reacted to Kirri's comment on Nella102's profile post with Like Like.
    Good luck! I'll look forward to that.
  • Nella102
    I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve...
  • Nella102
    Nella102 commented on Nella102's profile post.
    I imagine his palace would be The White House. It’d be based on the recent raid.
  • Nella102
    Nella102 reacted to bgillisp's comment on Nella102's profile post with Like Like.
    Nah he'd be the final boss.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hestrod