Recent content by Nella102

1. Nella102

I’m convinced I have a genius idea for my RPG.

I’m convinced I have a genius idea for my RPG.
  2. Nella102

I'm surprised how high my voice can go while singing along to songs. :yswt:

I'm surprised how high my voice can go while singing along to songs. :yswt:
  3. Nella102

About to create some free 3D assets

I’d love to see this happen! It’d be a huge addition to the community‘s possibilities and the fact that you’re considering it makes you feel like a knight in shining armor xD
  4. Nella102

Lol yeah Honestly I don’t really have anyone that talks with me on discord. I feel like when...

Lol yeah Honestly I don’t really have anyone that talks with me on discord. I feel like when this is all over, we’re all going to be paranoid.
  5. Nella102

I’m bored and have no one to chat with xD Out of curiosity, anybody else the same?

I’m bored and have no one to chat with xD Out of curiosity, anybody else the same?
  6. Nella102

Put on a profile picture that suits me better.

Put on a profile picture that suits me better.
  7. Nella102

I forgot how fun mapping can be. ...Even if the items seen in the map make no sense. [IMG]

I forgot how fun mapping can be. ...Even if the items seen in the map make no sense.
  8. Nella102

Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.
  9. Nella102

How to make arrow pop up on interactables?

I hope the title makes sense. I'm trying to figure out how I can make an arrow pop up whenever you're close to something you can interact with, that way the player can know it's available.
  10. Nella102

I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first...

I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
  11. Nella102

I imagine his palace would be The White House. It’d be based on the recent raid.

I imagine his palace would be The White House. It’d be based on the recent raid.
  12. Nella102

I’m out of RPG ideas. Oh no-

I’m out of RPG ideas. Oh no-
  13. Nella102

I wish the Phantom Thieves were real, because if they were, I imagine their first target would...

I wish the Phantom Thieves were real, because if they were, I imagine their first target would be Trump. It would be so satisfying to see him confess all his crimes.
  14. Nella102

I wish it was xD

I wish it was xD
  15. Nella102

Apparently now I can watch anime and the greatest show of all time on the Nintendo Switch

Apparently now I can watch anime and the greatest show of all time on the Nintendo Switch

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it
Tarzanthecat wrote on SoftCloud's profile.
Bill_shitting.jpg
Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipbinsperthwa