Recent content by Nemau

1. Nemau

The Seventh Door

I love this game. My best experience with a RM game!
  2. Nemau

[RM XP] "Failed to load actor data."

Ok, I better understand now. Thanks! I suppose we can close this topic... (and wait for a debugged version! ^^)
  3. Nemau

So, some little things which perhaps made us find the origin of this transparency color bug: I have desinstalled RMXP (and deleted all projects folder), re-downloaded it, re-installed it and the transparency color problem is still here (and exactly the same). BUT, stranger thing: the last...
  4. Nemau

Yes I am, but it's the default location proposed! (C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPGXP\System\projectname) If it does'nt work in the default location, ...why this is the default location? (edit: ok Andar anwer it!) But ok I will test in another place. *test* Ok it looks working! Thanks! But...
  5. Nemau

I've tried and there is the same problem for every project creation. Yes. As I've said in my first post, there is no "Data" folder in the projects folders (there is one "Data" folder, but only next to the projects folders). Is it normal? Because I've tried to copy this "Data" folder in the...
  6. Nemau

(my system: Windows XP Pro SP3) Hi, I buy RM XP, install it, activate it ...without problem. I click on "New Project", I name my project and its folder, and I keep the default location (C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPGXP\System\myproject). Then I click on "Ok". And a error message appears ...
  7. Nemau

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

RM name is not important! :D (and in my opinion the name "VX Ace" was pertinent)
  8. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

[/SPOILER]Just a short project thing I'm working on this week. I just love it! :3 @quigon: very good screen! I just suggest you to make fire lighter.
  9. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

@Kuvo: looks original, I quite like it. @Luchino-chan: always very good mapping, but always too much lights and shadows effects imho!
  10. Nemau

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

For the next RPG Maker, please, think about people who don't care about scripts (I don't want to learn a real programming language), and so: please, bring back all events options (commands) from RPG Maker 2000/2003! For this point VX Ace is really better than the first VX, but some important...
  11. Nemau

CHARACTER MACHINE v1.0 (DISCONTINUED)

It just looks awesome! \o/
  12. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

@everybody: Too much light effets on your screens, imho. :P But a lot of good mappings. ;)
  13. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

I like to try to do the best with the less, so no, but thanks anyway. :D (but I find your tilesets very very beautiful ^^)
  14. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

Thanks, yes it is. @Seeaka: thanks. Yes, maybe the house colors are too much satured. ^^
  15. Nemau

Game & Map Screenshots

Thanks for advices! (and compliments ^^) Only one thing I disagree: Breaking the line with an entire tile gap would be a to big breaking I think. So the only way to do it correctly is with Photoshop (Paint Shop for me ^^) and I'm not sure to have the skills to do it. But I think I could break...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif
Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gjwldl97