Recent content by nemeanDragon

1. Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

These parts look amazing--are you at all willing to make them compatible with MZ's new character creation engine? :D
  2. Bug Special Effect Escape Bug

I've been trying to create an item (smoke grenade) that when used causes the party to escape 100% of the time. However, when I attempt to use the RTP database commands and parameters, it results in an instant game over. After putting breakpoints into the js.manager code, I saw that it goes...
  3. How to check current target's state?

the common event should be processed as soon as the ability is chosen on the selected target, I would think. Shattering Strike calls the Common Event I have created which should check the state of the target and then proceed with custom combat animation and then process damage.
  4. How to check current target's state?

So I am trying to do an if statement to see if the current target has a specific state. However, I'm wondering how I do that conditional statement. I tried the script call that I saw people used in MV, but it doesn't seem to work in MZ. The first if statement in my event works, but it is based...
  5. RMMZ Check Current Target's State?

I'm currently using VS battle plugin, but I'm not sure if that's related. I'm attempting to check the target of my selected skill and see if that target has a certain state. In MV I heard you could use a simple script call " if target.isStateAffected(x)" but that doesn't seem to work in MZ, or...
  6. AP System

Hey @Fomar0153, I really appreciate your plugins and your work, they've been great to use in my Game. I was just wondering if there's any chance you may be able to reach out to the VisuStella team--I am using their victory aftermath plugin and currently it doesn't allow for extra text saying how...
  7. Follow Up Skills

Took me forever to try it out again, but it still isn't working for me for some reason, even if I disable the other plugins. Any thoughts? I've gotten your learn skill ap and ap system implemented and I am loving it!
  8. Skill Cooldown MZ

Thank you! I could be wrong, but for some reason the plugin was doing nothing when I had it incorrectly named. I then saw the correct name in the URL header when I downloaded it. So once I change it to the filename you just supplied, it seems to work perfectly! Thank you so much!
  9. Follow Up Skills

I'm not receiving an error of any kind, but the plugin seems to simply have no effect. I'm wondering if maybe VS battle core may be overriding it somehow?
  10. Skill Cooldown MZ

When we save the file, what does the name need to be?
  11. Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

That was the issue!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! what is the name supposed to be on the ap system plugin?
  12. Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

I don't think that's the problem for me--I only have the AP plugin and the skillbuy plugin. what does the name of the skillbuy plugin need to be?
  13. Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

I'm so excited for this plugin! But I am running into errors, and I think it may be an issue with my VS plugins. Was wondering if you had any ideas as to how I could fix this, because I have been wanting to use this plugin of yours so badly. I screenshotted and attached the error I get when I...
  14. cc_random_encounters (MV+MZ)

This plugin is amazing!!! Thanks so much!!
  15. Skill Cooldown MZ

In the skill box I have <cooldown: 10> and I have the plugin installed and turned out, yet when I test it out in combat, there are no cooldowns in effect. Are there steps I may have missed? Sorry to bother you, and thanks for the plugin!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kruthanasin