Recent content by Nemojbatkastle

1. Nemojbatkastle

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I may have bought all the waves just to have the Weapon Animation plugin and I will never, ever, ever feel like it was the wrong choice. The discount may have helped. Thank you all for for these wonderful plugins and I can't wait to see what else is coming!
  2. Nemojbatkastle

Thank you, oh wise puffball. You are the hardest-working person in retirement I can think of. I've had relative success using original game stats with the DQ and FF7 damage style (once I figured out the FF7 Damage style requires enemy levels...I think), little to no luck with the FFX damage style.
  3. Nemojbatkastle

Just discovered the damage formula feature in the Battle Core and I think that was worth the price of the maker alone. Two hopefully innocuous questions: -So, for the Attack at no. 1 in the database, I just leave that alone right? Leave the original formula and it'll replace it? Or do I want...
  4. Nemojbatkastle

Passive Skills

I created a skill type named 'passive' and matched the skill to it, so presumably yes. And I'm using a fresh project with no other plugins and this has been happening with both the unpatched & patched 1.4 versions. BTW, I'm been trying to edit it myself and had no luck, but any chance we can...
  5. Nemojbatkastle

Passive Skills

Puzzling, I've gone through today and started fresh projects with the plugin in the dl link several times now, I'm assuming ver. 1.4 is the most current version?
  6. Nemojbatkastle

Passive Skills

Hi Fomar, thank you for the great plugin and being so helpful with everyone. I'm having an issue where whenever I try to 'buy' a skill, a window pops up displaying all the actors over most of the menu. Like so: I assumed this might have been a design choice, though was uncertain what purpose...
  7. Nemojbatkastle

Akea - Visual Weapons

oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo... Been waiting for this, thank you.
  8. Nemojbatkastle

Effekseer

Whoa, that's exactly what was happening. Thank you, Lion! :D Something's not quite right though. I had to take screencaps and realize the image is still kind of blurred together. There are quite a few frames in this animation, I'm going to try one with fewer and see if I have this same problem.
  9. Nemojbatkastle

Effekseer

Curious if anyone else has had an issue with this. I have an animation sheet full of pixelly goodness and I can get the animation to play just fine following these instructions. Problem is, I can't get the blend mode to do what I want. When I use 'additive' it's still semi-transparent, despite...
  10. Nemojbatkastle

RMMZ Arrow Cursors

Curious if anyone's working on a plugin to add custom pointers. For MV, I used a combination of VE-Arrow Cursor and YEP Battle Select Cursor and was hundred percent happy with the result, looking for something that does something similar to either plugin. Likely given enough time someone's...
  11. Nemojbatkastle

RMMV Graphical HP,MP,TP Bars

Always wanted to find a way to do this and it's always been just a step above my skill set.
  12. Nemojbatkastle

JP Levels

Longshot, since the thread's been quiet for a few years and Whomi said they're not supporting this snippet, but I have questions. I've noticed this snippet works exactly as intended, the one issue I have is that the 'skill learned' message displays when the character levels up, not when the job...
  13. Nemojbatkastle

Custom Images For Gauges

Hi! I've checked and asked around, seems it's time to make a request. I am looking for a plugin that allows me to use custom images for the gauge and gauge border. This is fairly similar to the request Sharm made in the Gage Images thread, I think I'm looking for more or less the same thing. I...
  14. Nemojbatkastle

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Thank you, SOC! I was always under the impression Prettier Gauges dresses up the gauges but doesn't do custom images for them. Guess I got some researching to do.
  15. Nemojbatkastle

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

I know this is a longshot, since Ellye's gone and this thread's been quiet for a while, but had anything had any success using custom bars with this plugins? I want to make my own (pixel) bars instead of the default ones.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog