Nenen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wasn't able to visit the internet for a while.
    Meanwhile, I've finally completed 'KotOR II' which I had stopped playing whenever for silly reasons. It's good.
    Currently taking a break from singing... We have a day of three music performances, except that we're also singing in between for random people. :p
    I wish I could work on something RPG Maker right now.
    Time being short, Had to run from the library, now on my phone at Wal-Mart... I wish I had more time to accomplish more of my to do list...
    Rather than doing practically nothing from it.
    Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.

Ok, hopefully I can actually get around to posting them in a proper thread, sorry!
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28

Profile posts shouldn't be used to share assets. If you want to share some assets you created, please create a thread in the appropriate subforum (the resource forum for the appropriate engine). Thank you.

I'm removing the last part of your post where you list the assets.

Reactions: Nenen
    I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
    Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
    I can't wait for faraway story & numina to be finished... both great RPGs btw.
    I wish I had multiple displays!
    one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
    So annoying !
    I'm always changing my mind on what to work on... But it's usually when I realize I'm trying to make something too big.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    I might finally have a project I can finish this time though!
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    This happens to me all the time. Go where the motivation is, but work on your main project at least once a day, even if it's only adding a single thing to the database or improving a map.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    @GoodSelf I... I need to follow this advice myself. It hurts to not do my current game, but the motivation is fickle. I want to do this once a day but I keep failing to do a little literally every day. I had momentum for a bit though, and lost it after I gave myself just one day's break. So I think I should just keep at it, overall.
    Reactions: Nenen
    Maybe too late to get anything out, but maybe I'm feeling like making a game with snow.
    Lots of snow.
    Someday, I'll need to buy my own RPGmaker and not just get the steam demo of VX Ace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAbdullahX