Nenen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
    Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
    I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
    • Love
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I love Ponyo. Though Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is my favorite Studio Ghibli film.
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    @SpaceBot
    It's too difficult for me to say which is my favorite. It sometimes comes down to the most recent one I watched. ':D
    Press me hard enough, and I'll probably say The Tale of Princess Kaguya
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I haven't seen all of his work yet, so I still have to watch that one. I guess I should wait to have a favorite until I finish watching all of them :kaoswt2:
    • Love
    For me, this pandemic means a lot less internet access.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    ouch! why is that?

I am kind of in the same boat, my internet was supposed to be installed before the lockdown, but now I have no home access. So I got a phone service plan that allows tethering, lol.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I go for a Local Internet Provider, One that only comes to collect the Bill every couple of months. So its pretty convenient during this lock-down.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Couldn't really afford it before this whole thing, keeping the bills to things necessary.
    I would usually walk to the library with my computer, or just my phone at somewhere with WiFi access before, but now... :p
    Wasn't able to visit the internet for a while.
    Meanwhile, I've finally completed 'KotOR II' which I had stopped playing whenever for silly reasons. It's good.
    Currently taking a break from singing... We have a day of three music performances, except that we're also singing in between for random people. :p
    I wish I could work on something RPG Maker right now.
    Time being short, Had to run from the library, now on my phone at Wal-Mart... I wish I had more time to accomplish more of my to do list...
    Rather than doing practically nothing from it.
    Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.

Ok, hopefully I can actually get around to posting them in a proper thread, sorry!
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28

Profile posts shouldn't be used to share assets. If you want to share some assets you created, please create a thread in the appropriate subforum (the resource forum for the appropriate engine). Thank you.

I'm removing the last part of your post where you list the assets.

I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
    Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
    I can't wait for faraway story & numina to be finished... both great RPGs btw.
    I wish I had multiple displays!
    one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
    So annoying !
    I'm always changing my mind on what to work on... But it's usually when I realize I'm trying to make something too big.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    I might finally have a project I can finish this time though!
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    This happens to me all the time. Go where the motivation is, but work on your main project at least once a day, even if it's only adding a single thing to the database or improving a map.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    @GoodSelf I... I need to follow this advice myself. It hurts to not do my current game, but the motivation is fickle. I want to do this once a day but I keep failing to do a little literally every day. I had momentum for a bit though, and lost it after I gave myself just one day's break. So I think I should just keep at it, overall.
    Maybe too late to get anything out, but maybe I'm feeling like making a game with snow.
    Lots of snow.
    Someday, I'll need to buy my own RPGmaker and not just get the steam demo of VX Ace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head
I'm glad I found those fishies by @whtdragon so I had a proper base to start pixeling the first enemies in the game.
Such cuties... yeah.
Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phasmo