Nenen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If every time I open Windows Media Player, it opens up to a playlist for one of my game projects... Is that a sign? :kaoswt2:
    New edited VC ACE assets released.
    I wasted too much time making this (both the actual swing and animation)

Making the GIF was a breeze though.Swinging.gif
    Are there any good ways of finding RM games that have been translated/localized into English?
    Somehow I can't find any VX Ace scripts for an (Point'N'Click) Adventure style game outside adding a mouse...
    Trihan
    Trihan
    What other elements would you have wanted a script to provide?
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Well one that sadly seems to be lost is this entry in the Script Master List.
    Dual Screen -- Smith0r(CrazyNinjaGuy) --Message/Text Display, Show Text Editor -- Shows text and pictures on top of screen, and map on bottom.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    This seems like it would have been useful... Especially since I've found the Dev posting elsewhere that (one version anyway) even mouse support :p
    Doesn't seem to be included in any of the Github collections either.

Ultimately the main gameplay thing for the project is Detective work, which is why I had the thought of adventure game style mechanics.
    I was briefly considering starting a vague 'Does anybody know this game?' thread, For Nostalgias sake, but then I found it.
    It's called SpineWorld, and it ended in 2010 apparently...
    When did I even play this game?

1*9y5-JShgrPa0gRQ5l5UpMA.png
    Reactions: HOLYMOTHER
    Nenen
    Nenen
    (the only info I could have provided: ?Pixelart? MMO on miniclip with a steampunk and ghilbiish aesthetic, had a pets system but only for premium members. -- also Isometric)
    Anybody have good suggestions for RM discord servers? I barely use it, but I'd imagine that would be the perfect place for me to actually participate.
    Does anybody happen to have RM-usable music reminiscent of AOT's amazing score?
    Just Wondering, as I'm listening to it right now.
    Reactions: lianderson
    lianderson
    lianderson
    Praise be to the AOT!
    Reactions: Nenen
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    That...would depend on what AOT means. Not everyone knows your acronyms :stickytongue:
    Reactions: Shikamon
    Shikamon
    Shikamon
    is it good tho?
    • Haha
    Nenen
    Nenen
    @Shikamon I haven't had time to try it, and I'm not sure if it would work on my computer regardless, but it's free and an RPG, so I got it. :p
    JamieSabriel
    JamieSabriel
    @Shikamon I played the demo and it was, unfortunately, a mess. It's GORGEOUS and the fight system is kind of interesting, but the dialogue and pacing and overall plot are all F- tier, sadly.

I pored through the reviews and discussions on Steam when it officially launched, and it was clear that the issues I had with the demo were still present, so I skipped it.
    Gimp stopped working on me, and I had forgotten to save for a while...
    But thankfully had been constantly exporting (to test the tiles)
    And so the only thing lost was all the layers...
    Ugh.
    • Sad
    Reactions: AphoticAmaranth
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I would have torn a few locks of hair out. It's been a while since GIMP last crashed on me. I have a tendency to save every few minutes just because of that one incident.
    alice_gristle
    alice_gristle
    Oh honey! :kaocry: Nice to know it wuz just mostly a close call!
    Now working on some Sci-fi assets... Here's a gif of a work in progress.
    SciFiPanelsHolographic.gif

EDIT:
    I'm wondering now if the holographic grass is too annoying and whether it should be more of a low-key flicker... Any thoughts?
    Nenen
    Nenen
    [Edited original post instead]
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    you can keep the brightest frame for the grass and leave it at that as green flickering can be tiresome on the eyes at that saturation.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Yeah, that sounds about right.
    I suppose a flicker like this would only work as a 'Stuff isn't working and is about to break' temporary event of sorts...
    FINNALLY released some stuff that I was working on forever it feels like.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilo/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DevCopypaste