Nenen's latest activity

• Nenen
    Nenen reacted to JohnDoeNews's status with Like Like.
    War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to LittlePIGGY's status with Like Like.
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to SigmaSuccour's status with Like Like.
    :kaosalute:
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Tonbi's status with Like Like.
    DamageEvil_7.png added! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tonbis-mz-material-factory.126160/post-1302115
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Andar's post in the thread A Honest Complaint About RM Games! with Like Like.
    that is because everything other than the local system (which is Windows for most people) will require additional steps and knowledge...
  • Nenen
    Title tells my intention. Can also edit and/or proofread scripts. After a project that's unique in some manner. Sprite Examples...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to sleepy_sealion's status with Like Like.
    Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to zerobeat032's status with Like Like.
    Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Iron_Brew's status with Like Like.
    LET'S KEEP IT UP
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to PixelatedBree's status with Love Love.
    New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to JohnDoeNews's comment on Classic_Review's profile post with Like Like.
    Because you are literally being judged and a lot depends on it. But if you are confident you are right for the job, than that is 80% of...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Iron_Brew's comment on Classic_Review's profile post with Like Like.
    They're designed to be, to make sure you can operate under stress! Just remember that you're interviewing them just as much as they're...
  • Nenen
    You actually still can have 100% unique areas while having a united symbol for a 'Full heal' for the player. For example, Breath of the...
  • Nenen
    Nenen replied to the thread A Honest Complaint About RM Games!.
    I suppose developers could release untested beta versions... But they'd probably want to have some...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to woootbm's post in the thread A Honest Complaint About RM Games! with Wow Wow.
    I don't have a Linux machine to test the Linux build I cut. If you want to play an unsupported, untested game, here's a little tip a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.
Meu objetivo é criar novas amizades com desenvolvedores de games específicos do RPG Maker MV.
New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyIzzy