Nenen's latest activity

• Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Mystic_Enigma's comment on Nenen's profile post with Like Like.
    Maybe I should give this a shot for realsies this time around...
  • Nenen
    Nenen commented on Nenen's profile post.
    You know, I'm thinking of pivoting the one map challenge project direction to something completely original. I was worrying too much...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Sharm's comment on Nenen's profile post with Love Love.
    I keep meaning to do this. Perhaps this will be the year!
  • Nenen
    Last year I did it twice a week. But I really want to do it everyday this time!
  • Nenen
    Nenen updated their status.
    Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October? It's right around the corner.
  • Nenen
    Thanks for the site(link?) I will probably try searching from a search engine (as opposed to the actual app) to see if It's actually on...
  • Nenen
    Nenen commented on Bastrophian's profile post.
    One of our laptops stopped working altogether when we dropped it...(we suspect the motherboard cracked) We hope the files on the...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to KakonComp's comment on Bastrophian's profile post with Like Like.
    I hope it'll be fine. I remember an older laptop of mine getting so much smoke on it, yet it actually loaded faster, as long as I could...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Bastrophian's status with Sad Sad.
    X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Eyeball Mouth's status with Like Like.
    It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you...
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to KakonComp's comment on Nenen's profile post with Like Like.
    I ended up doing something similar with mine. I wish you luck whichever route you take.
  • Nenen
    Sorry for the late reply :kaoswt: @Sharm I saw that on your status a while back, and immediately searched for it... But it didn't show...
  • Nenen
    If you use RPG Maker MZ you have to credit Gotcha Gotcha Games (EULA in software - editor developer, Kadokawa is only 100% shares...
  • Nenen
    Nenen updated their status.
    I think I'll take some concepts for my current story project and try to make it on the One Map challenge.
  • Nenen
    Nenen reacted to Dororo's post in the thread RM2k/3 Orb It - A Spacefaring RPG with Like Like.
    *Oh no, boats in space!* @MrKiwi

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli