Recent content by Nenen

1. Nenen

I think I'll take some concepts for my current story project and try to make it on the One Map...

I think I'll take some concepts for my current story project and try to make it on the One Map challenge.
  2. Nenen

RM2k/3 Orb It - A Spacefaring RPG

Somewhat interesting premise. I'm guessing (from the screenshot) that the spacecraft appear as seafaring ships?
  3. Nenen

Anybody know any good webcomics on WebToons or Tapas? I have a few favorites, but always looking...

Anybody know any good webcomics on WebToons or Tapas? I have a few favorites, but always looking for more.
  4. Nenen

I love rain-cooled fall weather. It's perfect for brainstorming while taking a walk.

I love rain-cooled fall weather. It's perfect for brainstorming while taking a walk.
  5. Nenen

What do you think about a chapter break?

I've had a couple of good experiences with games that have chapter breaks. Both did it well for their specific games, and it was a nice natural resting point for their story, And gave you excitement for the changes and twists that are sure to follow. the twoExamples: 'Reconstruction Zero: I...
  6. Nenen

Is VX/VX Ace Almost Dead?

I'm planning to buy Vx-Ace lol, since it's probably the best fit for my current computer. Although I might go with XP
  7. Nenen

Looks positively scary. Also could totally imagine playing a game and seeing this on the pages...

Looks positively scary. Also could totally imagine playing a game and seeing this on the pages of some book that tells the legend of...
  8. Nenen

Where do you put your story-altering decisions?

I want to give a sort of counter-argument to all the (admittedly good) arguments against a powerful butterfly effect... As someone who is always interested in the power of choice in games (and often dissatisfied with some so-called 'choices') something as all encompassing as the butterfly...
  9. Nenen

I suppose using it to have an easy one download without zipping it up in one folder

I suppose using it to have an easy one download without zipping it up in one folder
  10. Nenen

I don't have home internet for a while now, so I'm pretty much using free WiFi for any internet...

I don't have home internet for a while now, so I'm pretty much using free WiFi for any internet use. A question to those who use Google drive or mega... would that essentially get around the basic problem of a zip folder (Where you need to rebuild the folder every time you add something)
  11. Nenen

@TheoAllen Yeah... That's maybe a problem with my wish *sweatdrop* hmm... maybe dividing it up a...

@TheoAllen Yeah... That's maybe a problem with my wish *sweatdrop* hmm... maybe dividing it up a little would be better , but no final solution.
  12. Nenen

A personal note to anyone who creates resources. Please have a way to simply download them all...

A personal note to anyone who creates resources. Please have a way to simply download them all in one(ish) go. Certainly for me with a phone it's extra difficult to save useful stuff if I'm saving them one at a time. (And my cache isn't reliable, so whenever I go offline it's almost 50/50...
  13. Nenen

@Hyouryuu-Na I generally avoid the horror genre, personal reasons (though I've heard that a lot...

@Hyouryuu-Na I generally avoid the horror genre, personal reasons (though I've heard that a lot of the best RM Games are...), but I did try one game that is slowly being translated into English that I liked. Midnight Train (you can find it on Itch.io) it's not finished yet, and I'm waiting to...
  14. Nenen

sorry it took me a while to answer, but I was offline. @dreamfall887 I'm excited for a game...

sorry it took me a while to answer, but I was offline. @dreamfall887 I'm excited for a game called Numina, it'll probably be the first RM game I'm eager (or willing at all) to buy. The developer was trying to release it this year, but I suspect it'll shift to early next...
  15. Nenen

@dreamfall887 I believe I've tried a demo for one of her games... But it lagged out my computer...

@dreamfall887 I believe I've tried a demo for one of her games... But it lagged out my computer XD @ImaginaryVillain Lately I've been downloading some projects that I've placed 'on hold' so to speak. I've still got a large backlog of people that I've yet to try from :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivecat