Recent content by Nenen

1. Nenen

Now I'm working on publishing some custom (original) tileset assets...

Now I'm working on publishing some custom (original) tileset assets...
  2. Nenen

nenen’s VXAce Resource Edits

UPDATE! I found some edits I made for the RTP windows that I didn’t include at first. So here they are, with some example pictures! Includes new ‘cursor’, backgrounds, color, and styles. (If you want some different combination, I recommend using an image editor to just Cut-and-Paste what you...
  3. Nenen

General Convention for expressing Emotion/Actions

There's a manga convention that could be used here. (I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it yet :p) A puff of air is a good short-hand visual to show someone breathing out. You can easily see what I mean by doing a quick image search using something like 'Manga Character Sigh' on some search...
  4. Nenen

I've managed to release (at least some) of those edits a bit ago...

I've managed to release (at least some) of those edits a bit ago... https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/nenens-vxace-resource-edits.137129/
  5. Nenen

nenen’s VXAce Resource Edits

I inevitably start to edit the assets whenever working on a project, so I thought it was a good idea to share them with everyone. So… Here’s what can be shared. A mix of clumping/rearranging, Recolors, Frankensteining, and other edits. Won’t include those too specific/non-versatile to share, and...
  6. Nenen

Hopefully I'll soon be able to pst a few edits of various VXace stuff I've done... Putting...

Hopefully I'll soon be able to pst a few edits of various VXace stuff I've done... Putting things together and making sure I have all the credits lined up.
  7. Nenen

RMMZ Different Camera Angle in RPG Maker.

MV has a 3D plugin that can be used to make a 'first-person' experience. (as well as a new way of doing the top-down... Or third person. Lots of possibilities) It would take a lot of work to really make a great game experience, and obviously RPGmaker is designed around a specific flat 2D...
  8. Nenen

How to make a good chasing puzzle?

Heh, I was unable to post a reply when I read this on Monday, so @Milennin and @Wavelength got here first… But I’ll go ahead and give my (now extended!) thoughts. I've generally disliked the chase sections in many of the games I've played, mostly the big-budget ones come to mind... But that...
  9. Nenen

Making Front-View Battle System Interesting?

One thing a front-view system doesn't allow you to do (easily anyway) is anything like Chrono Trigger's battle system where the locations of the characters actually affect the combat... At least the PLAYER's characters anyway, you could still do so for the enemies in some fashion. Edit: I have...
  10. Nenen

0... but then again I'm not using MV or MZ :P

0... but then again I'm not using MV or MZ :P
  11. Nenen

When's it even a good time to make a 'prototype'/idea topic... And for what reason?

When's it even a good time to make a 'prototype'/idea topic... And for what reason?
  12. Nenen

Amount of Weapons & Armors

I've played, and conceptualized on paper, a few games where the equipment --weapons and armor-- is the primary way to improve and change the player's stats. (as opposed to the standard leveling system.) Boosting stats through equipment there can be essential. Note: If I'm changing most of my...
  13. Nenen

You're just messing with me :P

You're just messing with me :P
  14. Nenen

Anybody tried the rpg 'Pixelot'? I'm wondering if it's worth getting. [MEDIA]

Anybody tried the rpg 'Pixelot'? I'm wondering if it's worth getting.
  15. Nenen

Hmm. I can see why people would think this, but it's not really the answer. People need to love...

Hmm. I can see why people would think this, but it's not really the answer. People need to love each-other, faults and all, if we want peace.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lotrein