Recent content by Neo Soul Gamer

1. Neo Soul Gamer

I have no interest in MZ, and I would still vote in favor of the detour. Just because I see that...

I have no interest in MZ, and I would still vote in favor of the detour. Just because I see that benefitting more people where the launch date is right around the corner.
  2. Neo Soul Gamer

Are there any "must-have" plugins for RPG Maker MV?

Conditional Branch+, Self Switches/Variables, and Event Copier were among my suggestions. But since they were already mentioned... Hime's Custom Page Conditions. http://himeworks.com/2015/10/custom-page-conditions-mv/ For nearly two decades, RM users have been asking for more conditions for...
  3. Neo Soul Gamer

SumRndmDde - HUD Maker ''Conditions''

This is incorrect. @Willibab There are multiple conditions that would need to be used in order to ensure a HUD element only shows when a specific window is open. To help get you started, say you wanted to set conditions for a skill window: SceneManager._scene._skillWindow.visible...
  4. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMV Asylum: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

Demo updated to 2.0 (So much for making only incremental changes...) Aside from a few bug fixes, battle balancing, and other visual tweaks, here are the major changes for this release: New and improved Battle HUD. Simplified layout with better arrangement of HUD elements. Monster Capture...
  5. Neo Soul Gamer

Help with ALOE Virtual Buttons and SRD HUD Maker plug-ins?

Ohh ok. Sorry about that. The instructions are a little misleading then. I thought the examples ALOE gave showed control over individual buttons. Either way, I think Eliaquim's suggestion is better. Hope it helps!
  6. Neo Soul Gamer

Help with ALOE Virtual Buttons and SRD HUD Maker plug-ins?

Just a quick tip. I found I was more likely to get help when I posted the links to the plugins I'm asking about. As for what you're asking, I'm not really understanding. Aloe's plugin has a plugin command that hides the buttons. Are you trying to make a button toggle the controls on and off? If...
  7. Neo Soul Gamer

When you're so sick of playtesting your game, that you're considering PAYING someone to play it. XD

When you're so sick of playtesting your game, that you're considering PAYING someone to play it. XD
  8. Neo Soul Gamer

Burning Orca Shops

Amazing! Thank you!
  9. Neo Soul Gamer

Burning Orca Shops

No. I don't believe it should exceed the maximum.
  10. Neo Soul Gamer

Burning Orca Shops

@BurningOrca Not sure if you're still updating this or not, but I was wondering if it was possible to add a feature. The following plugin command would allow the player to refill shop stock of a specific item. RefillShopStock <Name> <Type> <ID> <Quantity> Ex. RefillShopStock RareFinds Weapon...
  11. Neo Soul Gamer

Demo updated to 1.3 - Gamepad Config scene updated to fit UI theme for consistency. - Window Color option added. (Seven colors) - Changed specific item descriptions for clarification. - Fixed Party Switching Bug. - Added Status Menu. - Luck can now be viewed as a parameter. - Small mapping...
  12. Neo Soul Gamer

@gRaViJa Really sorry about that. Links have been updated on the main page. It's also here: https://neosoulgamer.itch.io/asylum-secret-of-caledria
  13. Neo Soul Gamer

Demo has been updated to v1.2. - Bug fixes for Menu/UI. - Bug fixes for Duel battles. - Added Retry function for Duel Battles. - Added Special Skill for Angus. - Added Autosave notification. - Removed Party Chat (Didn't like the implementation. I may bring it back.)
  14. Neo Soul Gamer

Thanks Padr! Also, Demo has been updated to v1.1. - Forced Monitor Synch by default. - Small dialogue changes and typo fixes. - Fixed Skip Animation bug. - Fixed Spell bug where damage was too high. - Fixed Escape Motion. - Added varied On-Map enemy stun length. To those who played the first...
  15. Neo Soul Gamer

It's finally released! Download link has been updated in the OP (Also grab it here). You can refer to my last post in this thread for a list of changes. Thanks to everyone who's still following the project!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RavynHawk