Recent content by Neo_Kum0rius_6000

1. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Making an event activate as soon as the player is on top.

Hello citizens of RPG Maker.web! I'm having a little bit of trouble with a certain mechanic I'm trying to implement. So in my game there's a one tile jumping mechanic, if you jump on a certain tile, a switch activates that opens a door. So in a nutshell, I'd like so that if the player is...
  2. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Adding Numbers To This Name Input Script

Hello people and creatures alike! I'm using a really neat script by Jetpackgone called Minimalist name input. This is an amazing script but sadly it's missing numbers which I desperately need for my project's name input screen. I'd like to have numbers added to this script, this can be done by...
  3. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

RMVXA Flesh Harvest - The Flesh Collection RPG Demo Available NOW!

A game by Jason Kumori and Joseph Newton. Warning! This games themes includes... Abuse Body Mutilation And Disturbing Imagery. All the mentioned topics above are only implied in the game's context through symbolism and some minor dialogue so it never get's too graphic. But if your sensitive to...
  4. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Adding A Store All Function To Galv's Item/Bank Storage

Hi all Kumori here! So let's cut to the chase. In my game, there are certain points were I'd like the player's inventory to be completely empty. I would like to do this without removing all of the items. My game uses Galv's Item/Bank Storage V.1.9 I'd like a simple script call or function to...
  5. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Transferring An Event From A Separate Map

Can you give me a link? I'm pretty sure that's for MV I'm using VX Ace. They always behave strangely for some reason. I've tried Fomars but it seems to be a tad bit buggy.
  6. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Transferring An Event From A Separate Map

Hey guys! So in my game I'm trying to make a type of system were one map holds events than those events can be brought into the current map that the player is on. To my knowledge this can only be done with a script, but the scripts I've seen only clone event's. I wan't a fully functional...
  7. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

I Need A Simple Script That Temporarily Disables The Use Of Items.

Good day chaps! So in my game I want to disable the use of items or just disable the item option on the menu temporarily. Just something so the player can't use items without disabling the other menu commands.
  8. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

No the best anime is my personal opinion is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Fist Of The North Star...

No the best anime is my personal opinion is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Fist Of The North Star those are two of my all time favorites.
  9. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

I despise the new site layout! It's so ugly it looks like one of those sites you'd get a virus from.

I despise the new site layout! It's so ugly it looks like one of those sites you'd get a virus from.
  10. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Humans are nice creatures! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIcXxsugXbc

Humans are nice creatures! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIcXxsugXbc
  11. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Fomar0153's ATB Needs To Be Fixed (State Problem)

=begin YanFly Compatible Customisable ATB/Stamina Based Battle System Script by Fomar0153 Version 1.4 ---------------------- Notes ---------------------- Requires Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine Customises the battle system to be similar to ATB or Stamina based battle systems...
  12. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Fomar0153's ATB Needs To Be Fixed (State Problem)

I don't know if this user is active anymore but his or her script has a big issue when it comes to states. So lemme explain, this script acts as a basic ATB bar akin to "RPG Maker 2003's Battle System" I'm using this along with Yanfly's Core Battle System Base and Galv's Timed Button Attacks...
  13. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

I Found Out What Yume Nikki's Music Uses.

For years I've been searching around for the synths and software that was used to make Yume Nikki's distinct sounding music and while searching around some archives of Kikiyama's prior work "Thank you The Cutting Room Floor" I found some of the exact synths used for Yume Nikki's music here's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuisema