NeoFantasy

Awarded Medals 2

Share This Page

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds, from Canada

Veteran

Just walked into a restaurant and they have a Mario plush holding the menus. Love this place already. Jun 25, 2019

1. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Just finished playing fate haven, and never before has an ending been able to mess with my mind as much as this one has.
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        All right now I'm even more confused, the game is entirely different now.
        Nov 9, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        What do you mean? I played that - was waiting for the next instalment. It doens't have one of those NewGame+ things, does it, that changes the game if you've already played it through once?
        Nov 9, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        With the ending I got the game restarted it self and at first everything seemed normal but some of the choices are different like choosing not to be the hero or telling the narrator to shut up

It's actsully not a new game+ type thing but just the ending I got. Sorry if my comment was a little misleading.
        Nov 9, 2015
    2. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      That moment when you see a nice glass of water on the table and take a sip only to realize its 7up.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sarlecc
        Sarlecc
        Or not your glass of water/drink. :p
        Nov 8, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        In my defence I had left my glass of water on the table a few minutes (more like hours) ago and thought it was mine.
        Nov 8, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        It happens.
        Nov 9, 2015
    3. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      That moment when an abridged series becomes better than the show it's based off.
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Talking about Sao abrigded btw.
        Nov 7, 2015
    4. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Just found out I have the rural farms dlc pack and now I want to make a harvest moon type game.
      2. Demimura
        Demimura
        maybe work on one for a week than switch to the other one the next week :p
        Nov 7, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I've thought about doing that but the problem is now with school, unless I have a good week i'm packed with homework and raley have time to work on a project.

(for example I've been working on a single event in my main game for the past 3 weeks)
        Nov 7, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Glad those days our over but working 8 hours daily is it's own nightmare.
        Nov 7, 2015
    5. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Hair, how do I draw you!
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Nov 7, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        @Vox: I ordered Mastwring Manga 1 a few days ago but I'll check these ones out aswell.

@Ms Littlefish: Do you have any links to good ones?
        Nov 7, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Just practice drawing characters from anime or videogames. I still can't draw original character hair styles but copying I'm not bad. One how to book said to draw it a strand at a time.
        Nov 7, 2015
    6. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Well it seems I've joined the craze (and by craze I mean Dalhpand Caz) and switched my gender cause why not.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @lavra hamsters can be male and female too.
        Nov 6, 2015
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        Same.
        Nov 7, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Not a bad I idea. I had a Rukia pic up earlier so my next avatar will be a female one. It shouldn't really matter anyway.
        Nov 7, 2015
    7. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      While my drawing skills have certainly improved, I still can't draw hair so all my characters end up with this half bald look.
      1. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Hair is intensely difficult. I don't know how to use light and shadow so mine look too flat even for 2D.
        Nov 7, 2015
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I don't even want to think about shading yet, just want to get the basic idea of how to draw it first, then I can go ahead and ruin it all with my horrible shading :p
        Nov 8, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Just draw as many characters with different hairsyles as you can. You'll get it eventually. I think it took me over 200 to really get good, but this day I am still not drawing orginal characters as they come out wrong. Still need more practice.
        Nov 9, 2015
    8. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      This is depressing, is only 4:40 and it's already dark outside :(
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Ah, maybe you define dark differently than we do... Dark is "no longer can safely ride a bike without lights" to most people I know. XD
        Nov 6, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah it does make the streets unsafe. I'd wish they would just leave the time change in place. The switching messes you up for a while.
        Nov 6, 2015
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        I have learned a great deal of trig in 3 hours. Urg...
        Nov 6, 2015
    9. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      I wish we could edit posts in status updates, would make thing a a lot easier.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        It would be easier true, not a big deal to me personally though.
        Nov 6, 2015
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I'm on mobile 90% of the time so typing is a pain, but even when I'm on pc having to delete and entire comment for a single mistake is really annoying.
        Nov 6, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I hear you. Everytime I make a mistake I have to delete then retype.
        Nov 6, 2015
    10. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Somebody give me a really funny anime to watch.
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Sgt. Frog is wonderful.
        Nov 5, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        So many to check out, well atleast I know what I'll be doing these next few weeks :D
        Nov 5, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I think Crayon Shin Chan is another one.
        Nov 6, 2015
    11. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      So after messing around with the demo of Mv a bit...I will definitely wait for it to go on sale (whenever that is) to me it feels like ace 2.0, vx ace ace edition?, I'm sure Javascript will make a big difference for scripters but everything else seems the same (though the music is awesome)
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Oh well it's your choice, nobody is gonna kill you for that...

...yet. :D :D :D
        Nov 5, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Nov 5, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        *plays scary music to accompany Dalph's reply.*.
        Nov 5, 2015
    12. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Downloaded the demo for Mv...Wish I could buy just the music its so good especially battle 3 and town 1
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Why just the music when you can get the whole thing? MV is all worth it.
        Nov 4, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Agree with Dalph there is much improvement over the original with better character generator, ease of adding note tags and scripts and even an event tester.
        Nov 4, 2015
      4. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        But if I were to buy it I would have to completely restart my current project (too script dependant) so even if I did buy I wouldn't use it until then, and by that time it would probably be cheaper.
        Nov 4, 2015
    13. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      In science class today a few kids started freaking out because someone told them bombs were being planted at our school, I shook it off but after coming home today and reading the news...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I remember back in middle and high school bomb threats/scares were a common occurence it was mostly immature kids writing the word bomb in soap on a mirror in the bathroom or something. They got to take it seriously though. Someone did light a garbage can on fire once.
        Nov 4, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        The have the ability to that with the internet and social media they can take things to a whole new level. On the brightside if they brag about they can lead the police right to their door.
        Nov 4, 2015
      4. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        They're calling themselves the red scepter or something and are supposedly doing this because of the teachers striking recently, so because the teachers want a better school environment they're going to bomb our schools...Where is the logic in that.
        Nov 4, 2015
    14. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      I have to finish my speech for tomorrow but I the forums keep on distracting me.
      1. Cjdgame
        Cjdgame
        Do it, do it nowwwwwwwwwww!!! ...or don't, I ain't your mom :p
        Nov 3, 2015
    15. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Was there any reason why ace's generator wasn't done in rtp style?
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        MV's generator was huge improvement. I don't think I could ever go back to Ace. Can't wait see what resources and plugging come out of this new maker.
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I find that (and this is more of an issue with Mv's rtp) the heads on the sprites look way to big, they looked okay in Ace but now it looks like they all have some horrible disease.
        Nov 3, 2015
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sorry about the accidental derail. I really was just wondering what Jomarcenter was talking about.
        Nov 3, 2015
    16. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      *looks at clock says 11:00* I guess I can read one more chapter *looks at the clock says 2:07* -_-
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Either you read really slow or you didn't read just one more chapter :p
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Happens to me when I read manga on my lunch break. It's like wait a minute could of sworn it said 12:15 and min ago. XD I can read for hours.
        Oct 31, 2015
      4. Izares
        Izares
        Same here Vampire fox
        Nov 1, 2015
    17. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Spent all day re-working my custom version of project m only to have it become unplayable...at least I have a backup of my old version.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        how did it become unplayable? Was it that map issue you had?
        Oct 30, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        No that was with rpg maker.

What happened was I was changing a bunch of the files around, adding new portraits etc and somewhere along the line the common5.pac file became corrupt, so I replaced it but the game would no longer load so I replaced all of project m with my backup which doesn't load for some reason.
        Oct 30, 2015
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oh okay, that sucks something fierce; sorry :(
        Oct 30, 2015
    18. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      The teachers at my school have been doing this new thing called "remind" basicly what it does is send you a text message reminding you about a test or whatever, problem is the teachers are always sending them at night when I'm trying to sleep >:(
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Wow that's very different than I was in school.
        Oct 28, 2015
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        We still used dial-up when I was in school, texting wasn't even a thing.
        Oct 28, 2015
      4. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        yeah, hell no a teacher is getting my number. teacher wants to give me homework just give to me in person
        Oct 28, 2015
    19. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Sometimes life just likes to throw things at you.
      2. Accendor
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        You just made my day Accendor, thank you XD
        Oct 28, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Nice vid Accendor. I really feel like that sometimes too. XD
        Oct 28, 2015
    20. NeoFantasy
      NeoFantasy
      Time to go and make 324 blank maps, this should be fun *sigh*.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        how's it going? Got them all done?
        Oct 26, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Yeah all the maps are there with the events and everything, thank you so much Shaz :D
        Oct 27, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Way to get it done!
        Oct 27, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Writting, illustrating.

Signature

I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima...