NeoFantasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just finished replaying my first rm game...it's a lot worse than I thought.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Grammar was horrible, no periods, words got caught off *sigh* at least the plot made sense.
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    what game?
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    My first rm game Beacon.
    Team Evil will win for one reason, The villains always get ressurected.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    *While floating away with mjshi Silent Darkness remembers he can't fly and falls to his death with mjshi, their bodies are then burnt and they are heads are mounted on pikes.*
    mjshi
    mjshi
    He's a floaty green alien thing. Of course he can fly.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Fine *While floating away with mjshi Silent darkness forgot how to fly and falls to his death with mjshi, their bodies are then burnt and they are heads are mounted on pikes, there comrades attempt to avenge them but are slain by a mysterious robed figure.
    Be sure to vote for team evil's battle map ;)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Hey Silent, glad you recognize it for what it was intended - silly, humorous, because, you know, this whole event is supposed to be this thing called fun.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    @khaos none of that is mine. Try again.

@mlogan .....can't say I disagree. Although I can think of several people on Team Good who are taking it semi-seriously.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just voted and Team Good is ahead! Yay!
    Itunes decided it would be a good idea to restart my computer right after I saved my rm project...
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Oddly the game still works, I just can't open the editor.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please post in the forum for help. This is probably something that's very easy to fix, but the status feed is not the place to request, or provide, assistance.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    And say what happens when you try to open the editor. You're not really giving us much information to go on.
    My last good GameCube controller broke :(
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I found some cheap ones for ten dollars on Amazon but they're not made by Nintendo.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    get the Nintendo ones.. I still see them at my gamestop around here. third-party ones are generally not well made.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    The gamestop near my house doesn't sell anything older than last gen. But knowing the Internet I'll probably find them somewhere.
    Note to self: don't watch corpse party tortuted soul while eating.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That used to mess me up as a kid when I watched goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Normally I can watch most anything while eating...but not this.
    My do is obsessed with apples, if you have one in your hand he will literally topple you to the ground and take it. Which is just what happend to my cousin.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I love apples, too. I always tell myself I get half and that my boyfriend gets half. But I probably get all but one or two of them to myself. XD
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    "do" was meant to be "dog" I assume?
    I want to aid our team but none of my maps are really evil looking and B I'm stuck on mobile for awhile
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I'm going for simple 17X13 screenshots of in-game maps that support how evil is superior to good. Will probably do a battler as well.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    When I get back home I'm going to try and make myself an evil lair. But until then I'm stuck doing nothing but watching :(
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Don't worry still plenty of time; 13 days.
    One of my siblings got into rpg maker and completely destroyed the map I've been working on. >:(
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    @Sharm: Thanks Sharm, but sadly I didn't have file history active :( .
    Sharm
    Sharm
    ;_; Only one option left. Remake it only more awesome than before.
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Never let young siblings or any small children for the matter near a PC unattended.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.
Marquise* wrote on KazukiT's profile.
*cybermental hugs for the rainy days*
Thanks for the visit
Test thử cái nào! : nụ cười:
Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komorikayo