NeoFantasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just finished watching star wars episode 3 (my favorite) forgot how brutal Anakins death was.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Most think that after the phantom menace that one is the worst. They did get the obi-wan and anakin showdown well done regardless.
    What do you do when you just can't stop coming up with characters for your game.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Combine some of them.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Depending on your story and gameplay, you mau pull a Suikoden. I wonder what a modern RPG Maker Legion Saga would be like.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    There's definatly room for them, plot wise.
    Nothing like the feeling of having your brother rage quit while testing your game. It was actually Kinda fun.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Neo lol okay np. (Side note-Should have my aquatic battlers up tonight or tomorrow). 8 new battlers for the collection.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Can't wait for them Vox there's gonna be some crazy ones in this update.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    lol you have no idea, easily my most creative set yet (although I think my beans were pretty creative).
    Am I the only one that finds the new YouTube update for ios ugly?
    mjshi
    mjshi
    I don't like how the icon looks, and the "recommended videos" section takes too long to scroll past, but otherwise i have no major objections.

It probably looks better on iPhone.
    Everybody we need help deafening the evil overlord Dalph, Go get the latest restaff realese and leave a comment tk help us deafet him.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Come on Dalph. Reach into that lingering good spot in your heart and share. You know you want to.

And if not, I'll just get Ulrika on our side.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    "And Dalph's heart grew three sizes that day..."
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    "Than fell six imploding into a black hole to which nothing may return"
    Rune factory finaly arrived; there goes the next three weeks of my life.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Frontier would be the best if not for RUNEYS. I hope you like micromanaging little chibi blobs to keep your crops from taking all year to grow.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I've heard about the runeys and Im not looking forward to them, but hopefully someone's found a trick or something to make the process a bit easier.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    See ya in 3 weeks Neo!
    Endlessly refreshing the Amazon page becomes quite fun after a few hours.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I never forget that moment I walked into GameStop and got my precious Lucina.

I'm planning on it but the only update I got is telling me to wait a day or two before calling so of its not here or atleast updated today I'm gonna call them. Atlest let me know if my package has been delayed.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I thought of picking up on the Amiibo craze, just getting a couple of my favorites but it seems like its way to crazy.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    It depends who you are looking for. Link, Zelda, pickachu luigi Mario etc are pretty easy to find but characters like Lucina marth Ike samus, well they're a different story.
    I need help deciding on a name should I go with Ayra, Aylia or Aria?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh didn''t see that lol, maybe make a group of sisters or some other relatives?
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    The characters the fourth born child and all of her sibling have already made appearances. But maybe I can give her a persona where she changes her name to Aria.
    BloodletterQ
    I discovered an Easter egg in the demo for mv if you go to the bottom left bear the tractors and click on that white thing there's a surprise waiting ;)
    I think i'm going to stick with ace. At Least until I finish my game, there'd be way too many skills and animations to redo, but holy mother of god Ralph is back!!!!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'll be finishing my current project in Ace, too. Wont stop me from playing with MV, though. :p
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Yeah but the problem is Im using a bunch of custom scripts, mostly Victors animated battlers and I've spent way too much time perfecting my animations to just throw them all away.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I plan to stay with ACe until my current game is done. I was planning on doing my 2nd game in Ace too, but since it is very early in development....will depend on how many scripts are ready to go by then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickcola15