NeoFantasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I've finally made it to 400 likes  :)  Now I'm just 11, 246 away from beating Dalph.
    Reactions: 2 people
    KanaX
    KanaX
    @Dalph™ I never even spoke to you, you ego-centered diva.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @KanaX

14569697169481-anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1375831551-3.gif
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I'm already cool.

847169841228430465.jpeg
    Nice profile picture! Who's that? :o
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Thanks. I have no idea XD I chose it because it looks like the sprite I made awhile back. I don't know why, but when I imagine myself in an animated style I always have white hair.
    I've decided to put those future resources I got in the humble bundle a while back to good use. 
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I'm still using Ace, although MV looks really good. (Wish I could have that resolution XD)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Till MV ace was my favorite. I would like to see the layer system of XP return. I miss that one.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Yeah, it's been a hudge pain using events in Ace.
    Been messing around with Rpg maker 3 again and the nostalgia just keeps on coming back.
    Reactions: 3 people
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @NeoFantasy - Your taste is bad lololololololol.

To like something old is the same as being trash.

lololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololollololololololol
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    You can never beat the classics awesome.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah I remember playing my first rpg. It was the Dragon Warrior that came with the Nintendo Power subscription. I was blown away and since then rpgs are always at the top of my lists.
    Puzzles....if only I knew how to make them  :(
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    You can use regular everyday activities or professions as puzzles too.  Setting up the back of a television is a puzzle: color coded wires, components, inputs, and outputs.  It's how you present the task that makes it a puzzle.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    @Dalph™I haven't thought about that but I'll give it a shot.

@BananaThugHaha, that's true. I'll give it a shot.
    DarkBooDev
    DarkBooDev
    It's not so much the puzzle itself, it's making sure the puzzle is in line with the atmosphere and themes of the game. For example, you wouldn't run into a random block pushing puzzle in the middle of a forest unless there was a precedent for it.
    Censorship strikes again (and really hard)!

Title this time: Bravery Second: End Layer.

Things censored:

• They removed anything that could be seen as a negative outcome.
    • There is Japanese voice option (but no subtitles).
    • Choices in side-quests are gone (due to one choice leading to a negative outcome).
    • Terrible voice acting (cannot use Japanese voice acting without knowing Japanese)
    • Serious conversations replaced with pop-culture and meme ridden ones
    • The main story has been dumbed down. 

This is way worse then Fates and since you do not like that games censorship, I suggest avoiding it.
    Reactions: 1 person
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Seacliff - To add to that, pop culture and memes are not bad by themselves, but NOA tends to spam them, change interesting characters to only be about memes, and even replace serious story segments with meme jokes.

This is especially aggravating when fates has all the censored stuff already in the game files (dubbed and everything).
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    wtf. they ruined the game!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Oh God now I really have to learn Japanese.
    Fire Emblem has completely taken over my life again.
    Alright, I'm going to try and beat Apotheosis before Fates comes out, Morgan I hope you're ready!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Thanks right now at made it to wave three but Morgan's Thoron broke and I was left with Katarinas bolt but The person I had guarding Chrom (Severa) got killed and Chrom died. Yeah I pre-loaded conquest a couple of days ago, I'm gonna go through it on hard first than do birthright and revaluations on lunatic before coming back and re-doing it on lunatic. It seems really fun l, especially since this time around my friends are also getting fates (I was all alone with awakening :( )
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @NeoFantasy - you should challenge them to my castle battles to show that your castle is the sweetest hideout.  :)

Even on Hard, Conquest is tough, so good luck (the chapter were Fire Emblem games usually drop in difficulty is actually the part where the difficulty really picks up in Conquest, so prepare for that). :)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Also, why does the mailman come so late at my place?

I want it now D:
    So my brother decided to put one of the characters from my game into his as a sort of crossover thing without telling me. Problem is he comepletly messed up her personality and made her do things she would never do so I decided to get revenge. I put his main character in my game and had him get shot down in a bar :D  my brother was less than pleased.
    Well now Noa has gone and cut content from fates for no reason (no I am not talking about the skin ship system)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's been so long... lol
Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?
I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catay