NeoFantasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Decided on a whim to remake my first game in story form, which is weird considering how it started out as a short story for school. The only problem is i'm currently working on two other stories, two games, desperately trying to finish a drawing, not to mention I barely get time to work on ny of these because of schoolwork.
    Just picked up hitchickers guide to the Galaxy trilogy of four and the sow regard of silent things (side story of the King killer chronical) this is going to be a fun weekend :D
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    @taarna23It is the edition I got only has the first four which is weird since the fifth book was out for a while when this was published.

@Hollow 1977It's a book, there might be a movie but I'm my sure. It's about a guy named Arthur who's house is torn down to make room for a road, everything goes south from there as the earth gets destroyed. It's definatly worth a read if you like weird, funny science fiction.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    There's 2 movies, actually. The newer ones was graphically pretty, but not as good. The older BBC one was better in terms of sticking to the original story. As a side note, I still haven't quite figured out how to throw myself at the ground and miss.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds interesting. Thanks for the clarification.
    I really wish the generator in Ace/GCH  was as good as it is in Mv...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That's already a very good reason to get yourself a copy of MV, also there are many good workarounds and additional parts to make the Ace one decent enough.
    When you spend 4 hours trying to get an arm to look right....
    Reactions: 1 person
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Outrageous. With 4 hours, you could have done two arms and two legs by now ;)  
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    I spent 4 hours to get an leg and its foot look right. If the situation is somehow new for you it can take its time. 
    Does anyone know if Kaduki's new characters can be used without owning mv? 

From what I understand the ones that say mv standard next to their names cannot be used because they are edits of mv's generator parts 

but the ones that don't have it (like actor f012) can be?
    Why does the mobile version keep on changing?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Hmm... because I was making changes to it? :)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Because times change man.

You cannot expect things to work well forever, they have to keep users on there toes by introducing changes till they make something the userbase hates.  Then they know what to work towards.

It made Youtube the successful beast it is today and many sites are realizing this and following suit.

:p
    This is what happens when you and your brother go to a smash tournament at school...

View attachment 29464
    So apparently Marth is now a super sayain who flies through the air singing the fire emblem theme...What happens while I was at school today!?
    Reactions: 2 people
    EscapeCapitalist
    EscapeCapitalist
    he did. He screwed with the wrong gruop hehehehe.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Neo - The black one has a lot of main character kissing.

EVEN more then Awakening from what I understand.  I also, heard that version is more heavy then even Awakening on the fanservice.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    :(  I was really hoping that Black Kingdom would have been the darker more serious game...guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself. Any word on how Invisible kingdom is.
    I've been listening to tetris remixes for the past 3 hours now and it still hasn't gotten old lol
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Da na na na. Da na na. Da na naaaa. Da na na na na naaaa, Tetris Theme!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I don't understand why those Tetris remixes are made to sound so epic.

It makes Tetris feel as epic as a Lord of the Rings siege.
    Well I just he the most awkward moment of my entire life and now feel like a complete ass.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    And it got even more awkward now...
    I don't even want to know how many times I've written status updates in the search bar *sigh*
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    But how much stranger would it have been if an exact result popped up?
    SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    "Where's the best place to buy hot dog water"

Wait, that's the status update bar!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    At least you didn't type your search into the status update instead.
    My school has the ac on in the middle of the winter. Who's dumb idea was that, it's already freezing inside without it :unsure:  
    SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    Same here! The training room I'm in right now is freezing, and most places are closed in the city because of a snow storm! D:
    Susan
    Susan
    Yeah, I know what you mean. :|
    Well I'm almost at 2000 posts, when did that happen 0-0
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Yeah so "content count" and "post count" are two different things. I don't think "post count" exists anymore. Not sure what all it counts as content though. Status updates/status update comments I'm guessing is one thing... We'll have to see. I'll ask IPS about it soon :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Comes back to forums after a few days away; aah what happened! Glad to see the new update, way more face-booky I guess which makes sense. Definitely a little bit jarring at first though.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    lol mine tripled xD
    So my sister thought it would be a funny idea to mess with an event in my game, she changed the map transfer to an old unused map I had, the problem is that map is creepy as F*%& It was originally made to be a campfire scene but I decided against it so the dark tint was left as well as the sprites left all over the place, that combined with the creepy music and the fact that I forgot all about the map sufficiently scared the crap out of me.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I bet she messed with something else to (that you will discover later on). :p

Perhaps you should hire a guard to protect your game 24/7 or have an alarm that calls a SWAT team in when activated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ukazi