NeoFantasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My sister came next to me while j was drawin g and started to draw with me. I started acting all teacher like but then I looked at what she drew and realised, she doesn't need any help. http://postimg.org/image/emodp41nz/
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I'll give that one try, are there any specific ones you'd recommend for shading and all that?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I don't have any specifically as I took art classes in school for that. Maybe just look for a basic drawing book? Sometimes you can find project books that guide you through a specific use as well as have suggestions for things to do on your own.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How to draw manga by Graphics Sha is good too. She is really gifted though.
    After watching the second mv trailer all I could think of was how familiar that voice was, then I realised it was the guy from honest trailers :D
    I feel like such an idiot, I ran into history class because I was late sat down at my desk took out all my books and then realized I didn't have history...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah conkermich is right, stuff like this seems like it should make you feel dumb but you get over it quickly, things like this become insignificant later. Also everybody does stuff like this at some point.
    GambleMountain
    GambleMountain
    :) ive done it before too
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have dreams about that even though I am no longer in school. But i could get lost in a parking lot even with GPS. XD
    When I went to sleep last night everything was nice and warm, now its snowing and it takes the bus 90 minutes to get to school
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    *pats* me ...I stay in the house 8D #shutupnio
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Ouch! Right now the students over in my neck of the woods are enjoying a week off.
    My second game has officially reached 2 hours in length, though if you're my brother it takes all day :p
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Y'know what, I think I'll make some kind of private demo of it (kinda like what my brother did) so if you're willing to wait a bit so I can clean it up...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Take all the time you need. No rush. We have enough deadlines in this world already. "I wanted it yesterday!" XD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    My impersonation of a boss. LOL
    That moment when you forget the name of the most important antagonist in your game.
    Dickjutsu
    Dickjutsu
    Yup, done that before. Mid-Dialogue I forgot the villain's name and had to spend twenty minutes going back through earlier dialogue to come up with it.

Mink Faulkner, by the way, was the correct answer.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That won't happen to me. My antagonist hasn't got a name yet. LOL Still deciding on what to call him.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    That moment when you forget to forget forgetting something.
    This is not good, I need to finish working on my english assignment and word keeps on getting stuck in an endless loop.
    RiceMaster
    RiceMaster
    Restart you laptop then?
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    ^xD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with RiceMaster. Close the program and reopen and if that does not do it. Reboot.
    When did ERC become history class...must stay awake...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I feel you. I remember my 3hour humanities classes during the summer. They should off free coffee for classes like that. XD
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Lol definitely.
    I may be the one person I know not picking up fallout 4, just not into that baren wasteland stuff.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Same here. More into rpgs or strategy rpgs. Sharm ever get into 3d rpgs like Suikoden 3 or Star Ocean EOT?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If it has a fixed camera I can do it, but most 3D games give me motion sickness. ;_;
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Ouch. That sucks.
    Decided tk have a little midnight snack so I took a bowl of nut, put some I'm my mouth and realized I made a terrible mistake, they were all shelled pistachios
    Just found out about the attacks in France, I hope they find the people responsible for this and make them suffer jsit like they've made all these innocent people suffer.
    Fire emblem fates comes out 15 days after my birthday :(
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I'll have to check into it. Loved what they did with the first one.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Check out awakening as well, it's a little on the easy side (by fire emblem standards) and has a simple plot but the characters are so good. Plus some of them are making a return in fates :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I like in the first that you could select a difficulty where you don't lose characters. I do own awakening and that was the one I was talking about the first for the 3DS. Sorry should have been more specific.
    That feeling when school is about to end and you remember it's Thursday not Friday
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah still one more work day to go. Friday is still pretty loose as you realize the weekend is on its way.
    Now that falliut 4 is out can we finaly get some information on the next elder scrolls :)
    tearsofthenight
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That would be pretty awesome.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I am almost afraid of the next elder scrolls announcement (what rpg elements will disappear this time?).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PLKx