Recent content by NeoPGX

1. NeoPGX

Note: The video is on a channel I just opened up yesterday. So please follow it if you love cute...

Note: The video is on a channel I just opened up yesterday. So please follow it if you love cute animal videos, because I will be uploading more videos like this in the future. :LZSproud:
  2. NeoPGX

I just want to say that I hope everyone has been having a great day so far and week especially...

I just want to say that I hope everyone has been having a great day so far and week especially! Either way, feel free to have a baby mouse to watch and adore! :LZSproud:
  3. NeoPGX

@Dororo Welcome to the club!

@Dororo Welcome to the club!
  4. NeoPGX

Might as well put him in a clown car as well at that point. XD @KakonComp @Dororo

Might as well put him in a clown car as well at that point. XD @KakonComp @Dororo
  5. NeoPGX

@KakonComp @Dororo So it's not just me then.

@KakonComp @Dororo So it's not just me then.
  6. NeoPGX

Is it just me or does Sora (Kingdom Hearts) wear some ridiculously big shoes?

Is it just me or does Sora (Kingdom Hearts) wear some ridiculously big shoes?
  7. NeoPGX

@taarna23 As some people have said, you can sit as close as you want to an 8K screen and it...

@taarna23 As some people have said, you can sit as close as you want to an 8K screen and it would still look great!
  8. NeoPGX

@taarna23 Some people notice things better than others and I theorize that it has something to...

@taarna23 Some people notice things better than others and I theorize that it has something to do with their eyesight so they tend to notice things better than others. What you said is also a possibility. 4K is a lot better than 4K and even 1080p content upscaled to 4K looks better than 4K...
  9. NeoPGX

People be complaining that the Xbox Series S can't run next-gen at 1080p 60fps. "My Xbox Series...

People be complaining that the Xbox Series S can't run next-gen at 1080p 60fps. "My Xbox Series S can't Yakuza Like A Dragon at 1080p 60fps. It's 2020 this is unacceptable. Waaaaah!" Morons... You shoulda gotten the Series X or better yet, just get a darn gaming PC, seriously. -_- At this...
  10. NeoPGX

@Alador No problem! :LZSproud:

@Alador No problem! :LZSproud:
  11. NeoPGX

@Riazey Here's a kitten to make up for it. [MEDIA]

@Riazey Here's a kitten to make up for it.
  12. NeoPGX

OK I think I get it now. These kind of things tend to go over my head. :yswt:

OK I think I get it now. These kind of things tend to go over my head. :yswt:
  13. NeoPGX

@Riazey Please explain how it is relevant and I'll retract my statement.

@Riazey Please explain how it is relevant and I'll retract my statement.
  14. NeoPGX

@Quexp It used to annoy the heck out of me. Now I'm so used to it my brain is just like "eh...

@Quexp It used to annoy the heck out of me. Now I'm so used to it my brain is just like "eh, whatever."
  15. NeoPGX

@Riazey @Alador Please keep comments on my status relevant to what the status is about. Thank you.

@Riazey @Alador Please keep comments on my status relevant to what the status is about. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.
Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowertre321