Recent content by NeoPGX

1. NeoPGX

Step event call for... events? How to do?

After making the edit to my previous reply, I have reported this thread as resolved so please don't bother replying to this thread. If you want to discuss this further, contact me via PM.
  2. NeoPGX

The variables I am using for player I am also using for events since that in and of itself is just a name, the real separator here is the game data specified in the control variable. In this case it's an event instead of the player. The reason I want this is for interaction purposes while...
  3. NeoPGX

That won't do. It needs to be able to work for any number of specific events not just one. Also I am sure I will need to change the script specified in the conditional branch. How do I change that?
  4. NeoPGX

OK so I want to do something similar to what was achieved in this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-call-an-event-every-time-the-player-takes-a-step.118083/ But only one difference. It needs to be for an event known "this event" so it can apply to any specific...
  5. NeoPGX

Large player (and event) sprites appearing under star passability tile

So I am testing more stuff with giants and I keep running into a certain issue that bugs me to no end. That being that the large player sprite keeps appearing under star tile when it shouldn't. I say this because I am using Shaz's Star Passability fix plug in. Though notably the plugin only...
  6. NeoPGX

How to call an event every time the player takes a step?

But then if I do that, the event will play way too quickly in a short period of time. The way it's currently set up has it playing at exactly the right speed I want it to. Actually scratch that, setting the wait to 45 frames after disabling the wait for the shake makes it run the same speed as...
  7. NeoPGX

OK so for the most part the event works as intended now there's a couple of problems. Sometimes while still walking the event will stop working all of a sudden and I have to stop for a moment for it to start doing its thing again. Which is minor but I can't accept that. The 2nd and even worse...
  8. NeoPGX

I'm guessing this is to correspond with the number of the control variables specified? How does this look?
  9. NeoPGX

Okie dokie! How does this look?
  10. NeoPGX

So was wondering, exactly how would I achieve something like what the OP wanted in this topic in MV? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/call-an-event-every-time-the-player-takes-a-step.37877/ On top of that, it sounds like what Susan put is the answer, but I do not understand how...
  11. NeoPGX

NW.js Profile Error

So every time I playtest my game this error keeps coming up. Playtests work fine, just this error pops up every time I do a playtest. What caused this issue and is there any way I can resolve it?
  12. NeoPGX

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to NeoPGX.
  13. NeoPGX

Playtest not working Error - EPERM: Operation not permitted, write

That suggestion worked, thanks! :) Yeah my computer has been acting rather strange lately. I ran Malwarebytes and it found over 150 threats, though most of them were just PUPs, very few were actual malware. I am considering reformatting my PC but these days I use that as a last resort as I...
  14. NeoPGX

C:\Users\starw\Documents\Games\DayNightTest
  15. NeoPGX

It is inside the game's subfolder of documents. I am the sole user of this PC and have all rights yet I am still restricted, on my own PC??? Even logging in as the actual account called Administrator yielded no results.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filiberto