NeptuneTron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I discovered recently on a trip to the mountains that white noise and a rushing river actually sound pretty similar. I'm not normally very into sound design or anything, but that's definitely something I'm going to exploit at some point in the future.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Then there's making noises with your mouth (and editing it) It's surprising how realistic it can sound.
    It's been a while since I did things here, but last time I promoted a charity livestreaming campaign I was doing. Thanks to everyone who made it such a glorious success!

Now I'm finally getting around to fulfilling my promised rewards for that campaign, so feel free to stop on by at https://twitch.tv/neptunesorcaii
    Reactions: Finnuval
    NeptuneTron
    NeptuneTron
    The generosity of everyone involved in this campaign has been astounding. Together, we have managed to raise a grand total of $1060 (once matching and service fees are deducted) for diabetes research. Thank you to everyone who so generously participated.

The campaign will continue until December 31, 2020, to maximize funds for the organisation during their "Matching Gift Challenge".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

THinking of changing our studio name... currently we've got "Zephyr Games" but I was thinking something more along the lines of humorous names, sorta like Celeste dev's "Extremely Ok Games"... any ideas?
Gray Bard Gaming now has a TikTok! Our first video: HERE
What's your most visited forum/sub-forum In this site? Mine's either Resource Request or RMMV Support. :kaocry:
I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when you're watching foolishness unfold. We need this on other platforms.
Wizards: No sense of right and wrong.
unknown.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xdot