Recent content by nerochepiace

1. nerochepiace

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

A good idea will be a compatibility with Yanfly combat sys, one that will pernit to switch from ctb to tbs inside a project (remember suikoden)?
  2. nerochepiace

Csk Class Name Change

Class Name Change 1.0 by Ceschi IntroductionThis plugin change the name of the class for an actor, allowing to use the same class for different actor but displaying a different name. When I was using Yanfly's plugin for Changing Class http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/27/yep-32-class-change-core/...
  3. nerochepiace

Change Class Name Request

Nevermind, I made it by myself.
  4. nerochepiace

Change portrait based on class

It's possible even with plugin YEP 32 Class Change Core. http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/27/yep-32-class-change-core/
  5. nerochepiace

Change Class Name Request

Hello to all. I wanted to ask if possible a plugin (or another way...) to change a class name depending on the actor using it. Obviously, that will need to work with a change class feature (I use Yanfly's BTW). Is possible a way to add a note to actor notetag to changing only for that...
  6. nerochepiace

Iavra Localization

Is possible to have an array of the languages (like IAVRA.I18N.languages();), but that used in the menu? Ex: I don't want En and Es as value, but English and Espanol.
  7. nerochepiace

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

How is used the script call for Showing Choices? Ok, I'm using choice.push to have appear the choices, but how I know what the player is selecting?
  8. nerochepiace

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Maybe is not the full screen resolution, but the resolution altogether. I have the problem just setting the resolution 1366 x 768 with the YEP.1 Core Engine. Even withouth the Full Screen mode. Plugin Name: YEP.1 Core Engine Bug Explanation: If you change the resolution with YEP.1 Core...
  9. nerochepiace

I have also noted that, if you return to resolution 800 x 600, the reposition of the battlers is a bit odd... Like this
  10. nerochepiace

Maybe is not the right topic... But, is just me or in YEP.91 – Equip Skill Tiers – RPG Maker MV is missing the parameters for the basic value of every tier? The video say it must be present (1.23), but no parameters do that thing. Only the maximum amount is present, not the initial...
  11. nerochepiace

Plugin Name: YEP. 56 - Limited Skill Uses Bug Explanation: The following tag do not work. The skills not recover uses. <Victory Uses Recover: x> <Escape uses Recover: x> <Lose Uses Recover: x> <After Battle Uses Recover: x> Error Report: None Exact Steps on How to Replicate...
  12. nerochepiace

Plugin Name: YEP. 56 - Limited Skill Uses Bug Explanation: The following tag do not work. The skills not recover uses. <Victory Uses Recover: x> <Escape uses Recover: x> <Lose Uses Recover: x> <After Battle Uses Recover: x> Error Report: None Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: ...
  13. nerochepiace

I don't get Yanfly's Row Formation

It's hard, because is not naturally to think that a plugin will not provide you of all the things you need to use it the way you want. Row Formation is not the only one plugin you need to implement a "realistic" strategic combat. But that's is not the scope (something about divide the...
  14. nerochepiace

Noob Row Help Yanfly Battle Core

IF i understand the problem, you want move the location of the battler in a specific row. To do that, you need to change the parameters of the plugin. For example (i have do that for my project): if you want to move the 3 row characters a little bit to the right, you must change the value...
  15. nerochepiace

I don't get Yanfly's Row Formation

You have to do a bit of work... and only this plugin will not save you. First of all, You must have create 2 states that represents the effect of the row. Go to the plugin menager and set "Maximum Row" to 2. In the plugin manager, put the id of the state in "Row 1 State" (for the front...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal