Recent content by Netreno

1. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I tried this but unfortunately it seems this doesn't work. But thank you anyway!
  2. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I wonder if there is a way to somehow use formulas or at least variables to change skills cooldown? I understand it can only use whole numbers right now but maybe it's not that hard to implement manually.
  3. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

With QABS, where exactly do you need to put <stun> notetag to disable character's actions? I tried to put it into event notes but this doesn't work as enemy still uses his skills. Or maybe there is another way to implement stun abilities?
  4. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

@Quxios Didn't even thought I have to update my projects as well, not only the rpg maker itself. Now all plugins seem to work. Thank you very much for the help!
  5. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Recently I've changed old Quasy plugins with newer version of Qplugins in my two-year old forgotten project. However, after that it seems they all just don't work, even though there are no mistakes shown. Qplugins work well in any other of my projects except for the one in which was previously...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeymastermind