Recent content by never_alone

1. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

good news and bad news. I've got it working but it also doesn't work? https://media.giphy.com/media/SqSrQmwgCfnIwUrYrs/giphy.gif it only damages me when I move backward.
  2. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

thats not necessarily telling me what im asking. if anything i'd want a tutorial on how to make moving events hurt you on contact. since thats exactly what ive been looking for. this user asked a similar question but im still stumped on how they solved the problem. heres a video of the game btw...
  3. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

I've looked and asked just about everywhere for help on this and its starting to get a bit frustrating. please understand that I'm fairly new to RPG maker and need extensive detailed explanations that I can understand. I'm making an endless runner type of game and need an event to: move at...
  4. Map Effects

I really need help! when using the zoom in black bars appear on the sides of the screen. how do i get rid of them??? I found that opening the menu makes it go away?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo