Recent content by Neverstarstudios_Dev

1. Neverstarstudios_Dev

One Dead Night Project

I have been away for a long time but the project is still going strong! I have decided to make my own tileset as I was using pre-made ones before it felt unprofessional to me so I am making the game 100% original with handmade textures and sprites the only problem so far are scripts I do not...
  2. Neverstarstudios_Dev

Or the death of Yuno ;_;

Or the death of Yuno ;_;
  3. Neverstarstudios_Dev

I understand this tooooo well

I understand this tooooo well
  4. Neverstarstudios_Dev

One Dead Night Project

I need Help from you guys I have been working on trying to make a game for a long time but ya know its kind hard being only one dev The game is going to be free and I am just doing this for fun. The game revolves around a student from Blackpine University she is a junior and has been bullied for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guangdi