Last Activity:
Jan 23, 2017
Birthday:
Feb 21, 1993 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Neverward

Keeping it trill, Female, 26, from California

Veteran

My dog ate my waffles!!! xD I'm worried and ammused at the same moment! May 4, 2014

Neverward was last seen:
Jan 23, 2017
    1. Neverward
      Neverward
      My dog ate my waffles!!! xD I'm worried and ammused at the same moment!
      1. Dalph
    2. Neverward
      Neverward
      Decided to get real proffesional grade architect pens for drawing, found out it makes a world of difference!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Neverward
        Neverward
        Micron technical fine tip pens, they are the cheaper version of the best pens :p which is fine, 10$ for 6 different sized pens is great to me!
        Mar 30, 2014
      3. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        I always get a shopping high from buying art supplies. More often than not I don't need them, though,
        Mar 30, 2014
      4. Chiara
        Chiara
        Nice, it's always great to find a favourite kind of pen. Makes drawing more fun. dayum, reading Thalzon's remark now makes me want to go art supply shopping really badly.
        Mar 30, 2014
    3. Neverward
      Neverward
      Anyone here ever play morrowind? Well, now mine looks as good as skyrim 83 and these mods are easy!!
      2. 010
        Can you message me and tell me the mods you used? :D
        Mar 28, 2014
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        I still prefer the normal Morrowind look... but really, my favorite thing in morrowind is mixing up elemental spells to produce a large AoE multi-element one, then go on a rampage
        Mar 28, 2014
      4. Neverward
        Neverward
        The mod does everything from make beautiful skin/faces/realistic bodies, retextures armors, and adds a ton of ambient stuff like waterfalls and bugs and things which weren't in the game before :) while not adding anything undesirable, so I think it only adds. For people who love morrowind but can't get past the graphics, it's pretty cool.
        Mar 28, 2014
    4. Neverward
      Neverward
      Far Cry 3: Use C4 on a tiger, then it kills you.
      1. Jomarcenter
        Jomarcenter
        "Video Game Logic"
        Feb 17, 2014
    5. Neverward
      Neverward
      I hope everyone had a lovely/fun Valentines day! :)
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        @Dalph - I always <3 on villains first :>
        Feb 15, 2014
      3. Dalph
      4. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Mine was a little great... XD

At least I didn't suffer from any 'Reject' syndromes from my crush, so it's cool.
        Feb 15, 2014
    6. Neverward
      Neverward
      ;Q So sick today... feel like I'm going to sneeze my brains out.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Thanks mlogan.

dayum, I'm sorry that your daughter is sick, I also hope she will feel better soon...

And yes, you're right, it's usual for this time of the year.

I'm odd however, I usually get sick when the weather is hot and not during cold days...
        Feb 7, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I don't usually get sick unless it's for a week at a time 3: Have a warm cookie~
        Feb 7, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Oh no! Get well soon!
        Feb 14, 2014
    7. Neverward
      Neverward
      Sooo.... Enders Game was pretty much the most rushed horrible book interpretation ever...
      2. Neverward
        Neverward
        story or at least the length of time and effort that ender put into being the best.. if you didn't read the book I don't see how any of it could have made sense.
        Feb 5, 2014
      3. Neverward
        Neverward
        And lets be completely honest here. Who in the hell imaged Ender Wiggin was the lankiest tallest boy in flight school!? Weird actor choice.
        Feb 5, 2014
      4. Neverward
        Neverward
        Battle school* sorry hehe
        Feb 5, 2014
    8. Neverward
      Neverward
      Ahhh Totoro TuT I forgot how absolutely amazing this video is.... and I found the only version around apparently that has the old English dub I heard as a kid.
    9. Neverward
      Neverward
      Extra pie crust... becomes sugar cinnamon crisp cookies. Inventing cookie recipe ftw.
    10. Neverward
      Neverward
      Missed my bus stop first day of semester and missed class... today was just bus day. ;Q but I met a bunch of weird/interesting people? lol
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Err, I dont think I want what you're selling ;l)
        Jan 28, 2014
      3. CrypticCuddler
        CrypticCuddler
        bwhahaha we sell sunshine and sparkles tho, that smell of sharpie.
        Jan 28, 2014
      4. zachfoss
        zachfoss
        the sharpie smell will make you sexy
        Jan 28, 2014
    11. Neverward
      Neverward
      Living with a CONSTANTLY pacing... mouth breathing, evesdropping person will DRIVE YOU CRAZY
      2. Neverward
        Neverward
        Haha no lots of people do that all the time they just... are fail or something. And currently I'm going to college so I'm living with my dad so I don't have to pay rent, and he's the one I was talking about xD I really am not excited to be living at home is all I can say lol.
        Jan 27, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Oh. My condolences hee. Well, parents like to eavesdrop? ;)
        Jan 27, 2014
      4. Neverward
        Neverward
        Yeah well it's annoying lol, and one of my biggest pet peeves, after pacing, and right before mouth breathing.
        Jan 27, 2014
    12. Neverward
      Neverward
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        ...I think I will leave this for the experts :D Lovely tutorial tho!
        Jan 25, 2014
      3. Neverward
        Neverward
        It's not a tutorial for experts it's for people of every level! I tried to give tips that everyone can learn something from ;P but thank you!!
        Jan 25, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Yipes, really? I don't even know how to draw a sketch outline on my GIMP programme without looking like a six year old's drawing ;D

But I did learn something!
        Jan 25, 2014
    13. Neverward
      Neverward
      Wow I never realized how useful Label and Jump to Label are.... 8D being new to things can be exciting sometimes haha
      2. Neverward
        Neverward
        Label can be put anywhere, and jump to label jumps you right back to that point. I'm using it + an extend choices script to make a guy that shows you all the animations in the game in batches you can go through it in choices. Would be madness without Label.
        Jan 25, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Ahhh, thanks for explaining ;D
        Jan 25, 2014
      4. Neverward
        Neverward
        Also if your wondering why I don't just use the preview to look at animations, it's because I"m making it to show to someone who doesn't have RPGmaker (yet) lawl
        Jan 25, 2014
    14. Neverward
      Neverward
      I feel like there's so much to do every day now, but nothing is getting entirely done ;Q
      2. zeraf
        zeraf
        Hang in there and stay focused :)
        Jan 25, 2014
      3. Lorenze
        Lorenze
        Story of my life.
        Jan 25, 2014
      4. Makio-Kuta
        Makio-Kuta
        Set goals and rewards if you hit them. like "If I get x much work done before 7pm I'll make myself a really great supper!" or "If I finish these maps today I can watch my favourite show tomorrow." xD Maybe that kind of push can help you; it works for me.
        Jan 25, 2014
    15. Neverward
      Neverward
      So... is "Neverscape" better then "Beyond the Neverscape?" Especially considering the game Far Beyond Universe is pretty big...?
      2. Neverward
        Neverward
        Haha I am so mixed about it. I think catchy-ness wise that Neverward is good, but Beyond the Neverscape is more meaningful... I'm just worried about people confusing it with Far Beyond Universe.
        Jan 24, 2014
      3. Neverward
        Neverward
        They're both sci-fi after all.
        Jan 24, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Hope I didn't offend you about that ;D You know we're all gonna play any game from you anyway :)
        Jan 24, 2014
    16. Neverward
      Neverward
      Every time I start in on something important I discover an hour later I'm doing something completely random xD
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        At least you're doing something :D
        Jan 22, 2014
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        Do something random and then maybe you will end up doing something important!
        Jan 22, 2014
      4. Neverward
        Neverward
        Perfect Shin! That's genius xD
        Jan 22, 2014
    17. Neverward
      Neverward
      Playing Pokemon Leaf Green... first time playing the gameboy since I was a kid, and it's an awesome game! (I usually like the classic pokemon better)
      1. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Go for the Sandslash! :p
        Jan 19, 2014
    18. Neverward
      Neverward
      My favorite thing about the Weekly Art Challenge is seeing everyone's unique style
      1. marimo
        marimo
        yes! I agree <3
        Jan 19, 2014
    19. Neverward
      Neverward
      Nothing makes you more busy then trying to juggle comissions and still get a little of your own work done ><
      2. Makio-Kuta
        Makio-Kuta
        I think the more work you have the more you want to tackle it and get that list done! For some people. haha Sometimes it makes you want to ignore it all...
        Jan 16, 2014
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        For me.....

Having a lot of work = happy, motivated and organised. (Happy Scythuz :D )

Not having a lot of work = unhappy, procrastination and disorganised. (Sad Scythuz D' :)
        Jan 16, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        I hope you aren't talking about me Makio...ahah. XD

I don't have particular skills so I don't know how it feels to be busy with commissions, but I certainly agree with Scythuz.

Work keeps you motivated in some way.
        Jan 16, 2014
        1 person likes this.
    20. Neverward
      Neverward
      Changing the mood of my game to be more dark and realistic. Story's not written for games don't seem to fit well into one :p
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Hi there! Nothing wrong with dark and realistic :)
        Jan 16, 2014
      2. Ruby
        Ruby
        Serenity Oceans was originally a roleplay. ;)
        Jan 16, 2014
      3. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Become one with the darkness of harsh reality. Also the dark side doesn't have cookies. And they don't let you leave.
        Jan 16, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 21, 1993 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    English
    Hello there! Nice to see you stop by!

I'm a part time solo game-maker and a full time artist, doing work for my own games as well as for others!

Interested in more about me?

I am passionate about books, music, video games, and nature! I have been an artist as long as I can remember, and I play and compose music on the Harp and Piano. Reading and writing is also one of my favorite side-hobbies. I'm a proud Texan, and I keep it trill!

I love all of the arts, especially music.

Signature

[​IMG]