Newquaza 96

Uh i think i should fill this or something.
Welp here i go.
I'm an italian guy and i'm really into game design, programming and stuff. And i'm also kind of a weeb.
I have some experience with RPG Maker VX Ace and MV, and i've made a couple of short games by myself but i still think i'm not that much of an expert, since everything i've learned was via trial and error.
I like thinking up stories and game mechanics, and i'm willing to learn anything useful about making games.
I hope i'll have a good time here .u.
Favorite game genres are W/J/SRPGs, Action Platformers and Fighting Games.
Favorite series/games are Dragon Quest, Etrian Odyssey, Disgaea, Pokémon, Kirby, Rogue Legacy, Blazblue and Soul Calibur.

Using RPG Maker, videogaming, watching stuff on Youtube, martial arts, reading/writing.
Birthday
October 27
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses

Signature

Welcome to my signature! Unfortunately i'm too lazy to put stuff here. Just go to my profile. (◕‿◕✿)

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfgnd