Recent content by nicely

1. nicely

Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

This looks fantastic! I can't wait.
  2. nicely

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Fudge That it is! There were going to be quite a few NPCs inside the room, I just haven't had the chance to put all of their character sprites together. I don't want this map, or my future maps to look empty, but sometimes it looks so repetitive. I'm thinking maybe smaller maps with around the...
  3. nicely

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Finished my first parallax map about an hour ago can you tell i don't know what i'm doing Took me all night, but I'm pretty darn proud of it. Feedback would most certainly be appreciated. 
  4. nicely

/coughs

@NeoFantasy Right back at you!  :D
  5. nicely

/coughs

Well, I've been lurking around here for so many years I might as well jump on the train, right? I go by Catherine, but my friends call me nicely as it's been my online handle since I can remember. I'm native american/slovak, disabled: so I don't get out of the house much, been married for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mca6