Nick0712
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nvm, I'm gonna leave RPGM forums
    JohnDoeNews
    JohnDoeNews
    And then the dev who ran out of idea's makes a game about a dev who runs out of ideas who makes a game about a dev who runs out of ideas who makes a game about a dev who runs out of ideas who makes a game about a dev who runs out of ideas who makes a game about... :p
    Nick0712
    Nick0712
    I know but I have other things to do like high school, personal stuff and even a job at my age but usually I don't share this things up in the internet. And even I have been braking my head with independence
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I sort of wish I had that issue, I keep coming up with new one constantly >.< And I always like the newer ones the most. I'm not getting anywhere xD
    So I managed to kinda detect what was causing the error and it was he had in automatic start BUT when I end the fight the character doesn't move

Yeah
    Shaz
    Shaz
    if you want help, please post in the forum.
    Well It seems to the events that my friend gave me bugs everytime that they respawn making the fights start immediately when you enter into the room

Dammit
    EYrwAZgU8AIeXOS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.
Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyetha0605