Nicke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just released a Pre Title script. Hopefully this will be used by many!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    This is a really nice addition to the ace script library. Great Work!
    So, I got a few script ideas from my previous post but feel free to PM yours if you want me to do it. Might not be able to do every request but I can certainly try! (For Ace only :) )
    So, I got a few script ideas from my previous post but feel free to PM yours if you want me to do it. Might not be able to do every request but I can certainly try! (Only for Ace. Remember to include as every little detail so I know exacly which type of script you want.)
    Make sure you check out my requirement script which got released yesterday and updated today to support skills, weapons and armors as requirements!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenSketch