Nicke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am considering scriptning a whole new menu, item, equip, status and skill scene that will only use custom graphics. What do you think about that? :)
    AR_
    AR_
    Sounds great. I highly support this idea.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I can make you some graphics for it. Let me know.
    Why do I have so hard time finding love?
    Zane
    Zane
    same reason I haven't found it or many others on here. unlucky people haha oh well I don't let something like this drag me down.
    echo
    echo
    Because the world is a cold and lonely husk and life is essentially pointless.

Nah. It'll happen one day :p
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Silly person! You don't find love, love finds you! Especially in Soviet Russia.
    Make sure you grab my latest patch of the Stamina System. :)
    TengHu
    TengHu
    good tip. using it in my game.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I LOVE YOUR SCRIPTS!!! I plan on useing a good few of them :D
    Working on Inn System script at the moment. Much like Baldur's Gate, going to be epic :)
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Now that's something I'd like to see.
    Aaaaaand Stamina System done. :)
    NPC
    NPC
    And...time!

Not bad, I think you beat your previous record.
    What features would you like for a Stamina System?
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    Er*tic feature(s)!
    Nicke
    Nicke
    lol
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Realistic stamina. So, instead of running for 10 seconds and resting for 5, you could run for 5 minutes and rest for 30.
    I am slowly getting somewhere with my game. I'll guess my first completed game will be very short but at least I am getting there :D
    Maybe I should make a comeback to scripting. Been inactive a whole now :p
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I've been using a few of your scripts now and you have some fantastic stuff. Something new from you would be most welcome by many I am sure.
    Dragon Age 3!!!
    Espon
    Espon
    Delayed by a year. =[
    The Stranger
    Have they said what console it will be on? I hope that we can import previous Dragon Age saves.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    ...And it's keeping that hideous art style from the second one.
    I am in the mood for some Ruby scripting! Send me your ideas :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I always thought it would be neat if the flee/escape commands probability of success varied depending on how many battles you have fought since you last tried to escape/flee. I don't know if this is something you could do through scripting or if there is anything like it though.
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Expanding on Vox's idea: The probability of escaping depends on the party's Luck stat compared to the enemy's Luck stat. The higher your luck, the more likely you'll escape!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    @Yonma it's currently calculated using agility, which makes sense since you have to be fast to escape.
    Wanna continue on my game but this stupid sickness is keeping me from it. Can anyone cast a healing spell on me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Screenshot Saturday time ft. Boss Fight!
Well this is annoying... After unplugging my phone from my computer (or any USB, it gets stuck in an infinite loop of system notifications indicating 'USB connected/USB disconnected'. It won't allow the screen to stay off as long as the notifications keep pooping up, so the battery charge is suffering. :\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cashmonet69