Nicke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone up for discussing dungeon design? Got a few things I would like to clear up. PM me here or grab a hold of me on IRC.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I'd love to discuss dungeon design!
    Anyone up for discussing dungeon design. PM me here or grab a hold of me on IRC.
    Hirion is progressing nicely. Working on the first dungeon now which is going to be filled with the usual mosters, puzzle-solving and hunting for hidden treasures :)
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    Is Hirion the game that you show in the screenshot thread?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I like it! :)
    Nicke
    Nicke
    Yes Lemony.
    Finally getting motivation to remake Hirion. This time I should probably make it simple enough so I complete it. Hopefully this will be my very first RMVX Ace game :D
    My quest system is getting there!
    Chrome
    Chrome
    As in almost finish? Cause I remember reading you started it...yesterday lol
    Nosleinad
    Nosleinad
    Yay, i am sure this is going to be a nice Add-on for many games!!
    XS - History Book soon complete.
    Shablo5
    I'm tellin ya, you wastin your time :p
    Nicke
    Nicke
    No no, I am thinking this would be a neat script :)
    Shablo5
    As long as you don't feel it's a waste I guess lol.
    Would a history book script suit your needs? Like you can call that scene if you want the player to read alot of texts. Maybe even a fancy screenshot(s) next to it?
    Tarohiko
    Tarohiko
    I personally would love it since I would want to recall certain important scenes for information and cluesn or for cinerama gratification,
    Shablo5
    What would this be different to, say, creating a scroll in photoshop (Or anything really, even a dusty book), customizing it with your own specific text style and words, and then just having an event to 'show picture' in the game. What functionality does this script do that most can't do with that?

And before you say 'no photoshop', people have created resources over the years that are both of these, scrolls and books, you only need paint to add the text.
    Puppet of Fate
    Puppet of Fate
    That's be cool to merge it with a save screen too.
    Released yet another script. XS - Level Title this time. :)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    sounds interesting going to look for it now to check it out.
    XS - Fame System soon released. :)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I am going to have to stop stalking your scripts! but they are just to great!
    Nicke
    Nicke
    Thanks.
    Okay, XS - Item Mini 1.0b now up. Please can someone request a script! I want some ideas :)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Lol, I always have script ideas if you ever need any. Just pm me if you ever need to brainstorm. I already have a couple scripters who ask me sometimes.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    okays, I request a script which enchants weapons, or a script which changes an enemies element mid battle. . . . Please
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I need a script to keep track of all the people I have to credit for art, scripts, and tiles! It is just hard to do right now.
    XS - Item Mini complete. More will come soon, getting a bit motivated to do some scripts again! Requests can be made in a PM.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Crap you were online until i wen to pm about a mssg system error i was having.
    Okay, I decided to change the domain so now you can grab any XS script that was unavailable before. :)
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Yay! I'm glad you finally got around to it. =)
    Wish I had the motivation to update all my scripts to the new URL so people can download them again. :p
    Looking for a scripting buddy. Hit me a PM if you are interested and I can explain a bit more what I mean :) Cheers!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I am interested in the scripting buddy program.

also new idea for Xs- script

Xs- Help system ( where you can have a in game help menu or system)
    Looking for a scripting buddy. Hit me a PM if you are interested and I can explain a bit more what I mean :) Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?
I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilCronch