Recent content by Nico Kaneo

1. Nico Kaneo

Where is the official thread for MV for consoles?

What company is that, and where is the forums?
  2. Nico Kaneo

Where is the official thread for MV for consoles?

Message.
  3. Nico Kaneo

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

I honestly regret dropping $140 for the S bundle. Had high hoped for this one, but they straight up lied when they said this would be the biggest RPT in history. This is actually one of the smallest. Now you can't animate your own animations in the engine itself. Everything is bare bones and...
  4. Nico Kaneo

58MB Patch. What was it, please?

That's from September 10th, you dolt.
  5. Nico Kaneo

58MB Patch. What was it, please?

Mods and forums apparently don't care about updating on what they're changing.
  6. Nico Kaneo

NIS, Enterbrain, Kadokowa, Degica. Who makes all these engines?

I'm confused who to contact about anything. Who are the makers of these engines?
  7. Nico Kaneo

Any update on whether there is or will be an MV to MZ Project Converter?

Thanks! So just check that and then follow the tutorial?
  8. Nico Kaneo

In the linked forum, and on the help page, it says "Display File Extensions on your PC." What exactly does that mean?
  9. Nico Kaneo

I did not! Thank you guys so much! Will take a look and implement. :)
  10. Nico Kaneo

Asking for a friend. Jk. I want to know. I'm sure others do, as well.
  11. Nico Kaneo

RMMZ Requested Plugin: Pixel Movement - MZ

Are you talking about Ignit Pixel Movement? There are problems with this plugin, that I addressed in the forum linking to it. For one, you can't move across shadows. That's weird. Secondly, transfer events don't work. You walk onto a transfer event, and nothing happens. Does star passibility...
  12. Nico Kaneo

Is there a Plugin or Script Edit to Edit Vehicle Speed?

Thanks for your help. I'll report back of I find any other problems. I did have one occurrence that lasted as fast as transferring maps. When going from the world map to another map there character speed skyrocketed to 6, when I had it on 3. When I left the map and came back, it was back to...
  13. Nico Kaneo

RMMZ Plugin Request: Fog/Cloud Overmap Layers

Kinda hard to explain, but XP came with the ability to add "fog/cloud" effects over maps, and determine their movement. MZ's DLC, I believe, comes with several "fog" effects, like sandstorm, sunrays, cloud shadows, etc. However, not sure how one is supposed to implement these into the maps, and...
  14. Nico Kaneo

VisuStella Plugin Problem: DevTools page opens up when playtesting game.

Not sure what this, or what to do with it, but how do I get rid of it? Whenever I playtest my game, with the VisuStella SampleGame project plugins installed in my own game, this secondary devtools page opes up, and I don't know why, or how to stop it from happening.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv